• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Race Changes

DeletedUser

Having stopped and completely re-started the game several times, it might have been helpful to have saved those cities and have been allowed to race change those cities. ie instead of human my buildings all change to elf or vice versa.

Currently, the only way we can delete 1 city is if it's chapter 3 or below. We don't login for 30 so days and it slowly disappears. or we delete the full account. Over chapter 3 it's impossible to delete 1 city.

Pros
1. Saves people from deleting their city and they can keep them and save them for later.
2. People who have spent real money won't get mad if the city can be saved for later
3. We get to play instead of waiting or deleting
4. If a player creates a city and finds that it would have been better to use the opposite race factory sizes (etc) things might fit better (minus steel)
5 My gorgeous garden cities might look even better with different buildings.

Cons
1. while other games it costs ducats :D (spelled correctly this time) to race change, it can end up very expensive to do this. Maybe 1 free race change per city
2. Is it technically possible? - Solution - all buildings return to level 1?
3. From Lovec Krys - stop quitting the game! Race changes will never happen.

idk thinking out loud here. Pros and cons - go!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
i dont think its technically possible, humans and elfs have different size of buildings in same chapters

DeletedUser

i dont think its technically possible, humans and elfs have different size of buildings in same chapters
Good point @Dony what if all the buildings returned to their original level 1 size or to its first size just under the level it gets bigger. Then you can move items around, participate in events with new buildings to level?

Maybe you shouldn't start over several times and should just play.
@Lovec Krys If it's technically not possible, I get that but if by reducing the levels back to 1 it might be possible. I love your treasure turtle icon.

Dony

King of Bugs
Good point @Dony what if all the buildings returned to their original level 1 size or to its first size just under the level it gets bigger. Then you can move items around, participate in events with new buildings to level?
main hall lvl1 for elfs and humans is different so not gonna happen
builders hut and trader aswell

iDavis

It has been told during one of QaA, this won't happen. Technical difficulty is higher than a potencial profit from this.

DeletedUser

Thanks @iDavis I think that's all that needed to be said, thank you for the explanation. Perhaps one day they could revisit this because it might be something that people come back to the game if they have quit playing.

It's not like I was saying that you would lose expansions, if I have 40 expansions and all of my items reduce down to level 1 with a race change it would seem there would be plenty of space.