• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Questions about Town

DeletedUser126

I have two questions, based on the screenshot provided here. First I have max lv Town Hall and it looks different than the one on screenshot. Is the one here an old version or unreleased version ?

Elvenar_A_human_empire.jpg

And The second question is how can you get walls around your city like on this screenshot ? They look cool. Is it new content above lv 15 town hall or old artwork ? If its old art work it looks a lot better than new one :p

Elvenar_Your_Neighborhood.jpg

DeletedUser95

aside ...is it only my eyes . or none of the provinces are conquer ... and so little of map discover for that advance town.

DeletedUser58

aside ...is it only my eyes . or none of the provinces are conquer ... and so little of map discover for that advance town.
That's likely because provinces were opened through an internal system, and they gave the account lots of resources. Inno usually has testing servers solely for devs and cms in addition to this testing server for players, so it was likely done on there. Or maybe it was done on here before doing a wipe to reset things for us. :)