• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Question about pushing

• Thread starter DeletedUser2579
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@Dony then why do people accept 2 star trades? With this mentality one should only accept 5 star trades.

Lovec Krys

@soleil
1. There are no 5* trades
2. Would you rather buy some food at the standard price (2*) or wait until better price (more stars) and starve to death (in Elvenar have lack of resources to do anything you wanted with them (research/build/upgrade/solve encounter))?

Karvest

2* trades benefits both participants equally, and totally fair.
Taggers get their part of your bonus KP from AW chest for helping you with leveling it. If you have better helpers, taggers get nothing. But if they are the best you can get - it still better then no help at all.

DeletedUser

@Loki Blue oh yes you do. Why I love you so much! I need an emote with heart eyes please. Please make it blue in color (for Loki Blue) with pink heart eyes.

@Karvest then helping someone actually level their wonder is fair and I help the person who helps me. Equal participation on both wonders. If someone put up zero star trades you wouldn't take them. I would have amazing helpers with diamond paid wonder helpers. they wouldn't forget, work on research first, and they'd level my wonder with me. Their schedule is my schedule. They even get vacation when I do!

@Lovec Krys If I offered 100 planks for 5 steel what is that? a 10 star trade?
All I'm saying is players decided that 2 star trades are fair, what if now a 20:1 ratio is what you have to trade to progress in the game? Players decided to tag wonders for profit. And if players decided to only accept 20:1 ratios I wonder what Inno would do to counter that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

I would have amazing helpers with diamond paid wonder helpers. they wouldn't forget, work on research first, and they'd level my wonder with me. Their schedule is my schedule. They even get vacation when I do!
Just play offline games then.

Ashrem

The whole mindset of trying to profit off another player, is something I will never understand.
To be the tiniest bit pedantic, they are not profiting off another player, as that would require receiving something from the other player. It is, in fact, a symbiotic relationship, in which they give you something in exchange for nothing from the other player, in order to get something from the game, which would not have existed if they didn't donate to you.

It is rather, like a bee, which, in return for carrying some of a plant's male DNA to another plant's female parts, gets to have some honey which is of no use or value to either plant, except that it attracts bees.

DeletedUser

@ashrem it's more like a leech or parasite and a host, versus a symbiotic relationship between a bee and a flower.
cmon @Karvest you can do better than that.

DeletedUser

But I've said what I've had to on this subject. I'm going to delete my factories now!

Ashrem

@ashrem it's more like a leech or parasite and a host, versus a symbiotic relationship between a bee and a flower.
They are not taking anything from you. They are, in fact, giving you something for free. If you think that's how leeches and parasites work, I hope you aren't in health care.

DeletedUser

I know right! Plus I took your advice and deleted most of my culture.

Ashrem

I know right! Plus I took your advice and deleted most of my culture.
All that's left is to trigger upgrades onthe main hall and the builder's hut and then log out and you're done. Nobody with a browser will be able to profit of helping you ever again.

DeletedUser

All that's left is to trigger upgrades onthe main hall and the builder's hut and then log out and you're done
Or a pause button will do just fine. Come look at all the room I have now for the dwarven chapter.

DeletedUser2576

Dunno why you all lose that much time feeding the troll.

Helping others and get more benefit from it is actually one of the few legal ways to push your own wonders. In fact you are just helping other be reducing their wonder costs. Ofc people doing it 99% of the time for themselves but if you stop throwing KP away with not filling the reward chests by your fellowship/friends it's your fault. Just make it not valueable for other and nobody you don't like will invest KP.

Just stop beeing so inefficient :D

---
To troll you back:
Thanks for being part of helping me ;)
upload_2019-9-9_5-55-12.png

Marindor

Guys, time to get back on the subject itself and stop offending other players/forum members, otherwise we'll have to close this thread. Thank you :)

DeletedUser2579

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but if you suspect someone from pushing
I previously reposted the rule above, Pushing: Creating an imbalance in anything including KP. If you apply that rule only to inactive (no growth) accounts then it's bot a rule. Apply the rules to everyone. But what happened? Inno hides the fact that players are App-only players causing members of a fellowship to become push accounts because App players are unable to reciprocate. They've broken their own rule. Set things right! Eliminate All Apps or make them conform to the computer standards. Sharable KP!

Ashrem

Eliminate All Apps or make them conform to the computer standards. Sharable KP!
Do you really think they are deliberately holding this back for some reason, as opposed to still figuring out how to make it work without using so much of a mobile user's data that no-one wants to play it?

The largest data pull on Desktop Elvenar is visiting other people's cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.