• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Question about pushing

• Thread starter DeletedUser2579
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@Loki Blue while I haven't personally asked every person if it bothers them, it's easy to see the amount of taggers on wonders. Peek out of your fellowship everyone once in awhile and look around. Even the person I play with who is new to the game noticed the taggers. Wonders not being leveled and lots and lots of taggers.

Inno has added so much stuff to the game, there is no reason for people to hunt down treasure chests on wonders to tag them. Let's count how many ways you can get kps and instants
1. Monuments - fill your city with these
2. Libraries
3. Tome of secrets
4. Provinces
5. Tournaments
6. Phoenix buildings
7. Events
8. Challenges
9. Ferris wheels
10. Naturally gained kps
11. The mermaid evolved buildings
12. Stonehenge building
13. Magic Academy
14 Wishing Well
15. Neighbor visits

Did I miss any?
There is so much now, and people still think they need to tag wonders or create push accounts. Personally, I'm hoping that Inno has added all of this to keep people from tagging or making push accounts and realize it didn't help and make wonders private and ban the pushers.
And add diamond paid wonder helpers for those who would like to use them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

Again, tagging is not a problem at all and not linked to pushing in any way.
You can play same way as there is no taggers (along with other players that could invest to your wonders) and level your wonders faster than if you had your wonders private. But if you stop playing singleplayer style - you can level your wonders even faster with their unintended help.

DeletedUser

Oh I forgot to add, thanks for reminding me @Karvest

and add diamond paid wonder helpers for when I want to use them, because I like to support the game.

DeletedUser

@Loki Blue I never said someone else's wonder not being leveled hurt me, taggers are my biggest pet peeve in this game and has been for the 2+ or so years I've played. And nearly every wonder I've leveled has been tagged. But if it's bad to look out for other players, I am totally guilty of caring about my neighbors and how their game may be affected.

I still don't understand why you guys don't see tagging as a possible push account. Let me explain
Player A - has wonders they are self leveling
Player B - level 2 city tags Player A's for 1 kp to get 45 aw instants, doesn't build wonders, level their city or participate in much
Player C - Main of player B - Player B adds the 45 aw instant only to Player C's wonder only gets the rune and instant from that and adds the instant back to player c

Player b then tags the next wonder and repeats.

Please explain to me why this doesn't fit the very definition of pushing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Please explain to me why this doesn't fit the very definition of pushing?
It's the difference between "might be" and "is."

for months I got occasional KP from a smaller neighbour who couldn't reach me, presumably as a thanks for helping and taking their trades. One they reached me they started helping me back pretty much every day for months now. And yet they still occasionally drop a few KP into my wonders. Why should I care?

The only way to stop it is to join an active trading group, so that none of your chests ever go to anyone who put in less than they get back. I havn't put more than maybe a hundred KP into my own wonders in the last two years, because every KP I put in someone else's is likely to give me about a 10% profit. Every transaction is an even trade, so if I never got another chest I'd break even, but in fact, I typically get between 5 and 100 bonus KP instants every week.

Dony

King of Bugs
I still don't understand why you guys don't see tagging as a possible push account. Let me explain
Player B - level 2 city tags Player A's for 1 kp to get 45 aw instants, doesn't build wonders, level their city or participate in much
Player C - Main of player B - Player B adds the 45 aw instant only to Player C's wonder only gets the rune and instant from that and adds the instant back to player c
tagging your wonder is not pushing, interaction between player B and C is pushing but it has nothing to do with your wonder

Ashrem

tagging your wonder is not pushing, interaction between player B and C is pushing but it has nothing to do with your wonder
Your wonder isn't deciding whether they push, but it is allowing them to push a little more.

DeletedUser

Exactly guys, it still can be pushing between b and c and they got that 45 aw instant from someone minding their own business, in turn helping a cheater.

Dony

King of Bugs
Exactly guys, it still can be pushing between b and c and they got that 45 aw instant from someone minding their own business, in turn helping a cheater.
the problem is you dont know intentions of every player in this world, so its hard to judge

DeletedUser

You're also exactly right @Dony why it's not my job to police anyone because I can't tell. but I don't want to help a cheater either. I will usually write the person and let them know I am very reciprocal in exchanging kps. some help others tag another of my wonders.

Dony

King of Bugs
inno will never make any steps for tagging wonders, if they ever decide to fix this problem it will be through interaction between player B and C, it doesnt matter how or where you gain your KPs, but it matter how and where you spend it.

Karvest

Player b then tags the next wonder and repeats.
What prevents player A from tagging player C directly? Less effort same profit...

CrazyWizard

If you don't want people to try to hassle some KP out of your wonders, then work together and use something like a wondermail / train to swap out KP between eachtother and divide the prize chests that way inside the fellowship.

If there is nothing to gain there wont be players hunting for it.
It's by far the easiest solution to your issues.

DeletedUser

I got your number @Loki Blue figured my comment might halt the next question you were going to ask. :)

What prevents player A from tagging player C directly? Less effort same profit...
- How am I suppose to know who player c is? Hunt for days on end to maybe find a wonder player b is still adding kps? Plus I don't want to be "that" player. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

If there is nothing to gain there wont be players hunting for it.
You're exactly right, and by making them private, hunting won't happen. Saving taggers an incredible amount of time to do other things, no pushing and I can leisurely upgrade my wonder(s).

The whole mindset of trying to profit off another player, is something I will never understand. Why is it that people think they need to make a profit on wonders when you get so many free from other sources?

Dony

King of Bugs
The whole mindset of trying to profit off another player, is something I will never understand. Why is it that people think they need to make a profit on wonders when you get so many free from other sources?
its same like asking billionaire why he wants another billions

Status
Not open for further replies.