• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Question about pushing

• Thread starter DeletedUser2579
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Actually, I think the op thinks at a much higher level than most people. Why people may not completely understand him.
If you think 1 kp gets only 5 kps on a level 6 wonder or higher, you might want to check again. Come look at my beta account.

I think the biggest problem with fellowships is people decide and interpret their own rules and people might think it's a good idea and then mass ban waves follows. @Karvest you even wrote push accounts don't get anything in return, sure they do, they get more instants and they are wasting chests...

No where in this definition does it say, a push account only adds to their wonder, it says an unbalanced resource transfer it even goes as far to say your account will be considered a push account if you do this to another account that isn't yours.

Deleted User - 86059

If someone is very good at taking my trades regularly I think " awww bless him" I want to say thank you. So I visit his/her city and look for the AW they are working on and give 'a thank you' gift just to let them know I appreciate their help. That is not me 'pushing' that is me saying 'thank you'
I'm a soft like this. Very rarely do I 'win' anything. I'm more like the bald man winning a comb. It's nice to be nice and never ever do I give only one kp, that to me doesn't help anyone and I like to help :)

Deleted User - 56274

If someone is very good at taking my trades regularly I think " awww bless him" I want to say thank you. So I visit his/her city and look for the AW they are working on and give 'a thank you' gift just to let them know I appreciate their help. That is not me 'pushing' that is me saying 'thank you'
I'm a soft like this. Very rarely do I 'win' anything. I'm more like the bald man winning a comb. It's nice to be nice and never ever do I give only one kp, that to me doesn't help anyone and I like to help :)
@Scoobydoo That's pretty much how I do it as well, especially if someone has taken a lot of trades that I desperately need :)

DeletedUser

@Loki Blue that was a pretty good read, thanks. I especially liked the part of Soggy saying there is no reason for people to donate to someone else's wonder that is outside of your fs.

But at this point, I don't even think Inno knows their own rules or at best can't figure out what it's going to be. Because the moderator talks about people trading with their own accounts is okay to do.

@Scoobydoo I appreciate your funny response too, and as you can see from my account on beta and even my live accounts I get 1 kp hits. It's not nice and it doesn't help me and is only for their own benefit. I am grateful to those who do help me actually raise my wonder and will return every kp for the kindness they showed me. I've had a few on beta help me and it's so rare that once they got their wonders, I immediately added all the kps to theirs. These are good players to find.

Dony

King of Bugs
But at this point, I don't even think Inno knows their own rules or at best can't figure out what it's going to be.
Inno knows exactly what is going on, its other way around, you have no clue how this mechanics works. Not leveling your wonder for selfish reason will hurt only you and nobody else, because later in the game you need wonders levels for seed generation for example. I am pretty sure they will implement antipush feature from FoE overtime and that could be a reason why mobile users still cant use KPs to others wonders owners till then.

Lovec Krys

I am pretty sure they will implement antipush feature from FoE overtime
That sounds interesting, since I don't play FoE, is there someone, who could describe that feature?

@soleil If you want to hurt yourself by not leveling your wonders, it's your city, you can do whatever you wish to it.
But best solution how to deal with 1 KP donates (if you care and don't like them) is to overpay them (of course, if they invested in your wonders, this needs to be done by other cities).

DeletedUser724

That's how I earn thousands of kp every month. I don't see this as pushing. In fact I get more back than I invest in those wonders

your are talking thousands...not thousand

please share your knowledge
how to get thousand of kp in a month
in particularly
how to get thousands of kp in a month

thanks ahead

DeletedUser724

I typically add to random people's wonders (usually the last person to trade or help me) when I need to divest myself of some KP that I cannot otherwise use :) Sometimes it is to gain a relic I desperately need and then they might get a huge amount of KP from me since I hoard AW KI P tokens. That is usually done with permission and I do not expect any reciprocation. *shrugs*

if possible, i would like to you to port to next to me
I do like to help u in order a "reply kp" from you

DeletedUser

The second part Lehayes added about inviting people on the same internet connection, isn't even a thing anymore. And you can only find an explanation from the link Loki sent me. It's outdated.

I'm still not upgrading my wonders or build any new ones until they fix this. No one should be allowed to tag my wonders. I looked around on beta and saw plenty of people who have tagged wonders. It's an issue for a lot more people than the few here who think it isn't. And if those that do have push accounts it's even more reason not to. If someone is just doing it to be a jerk, well they won't be getting anymore from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

It's not an issue at all. What would happen without those taggers?
You spend more KP on your AW and all bonus KP from chest is lost.
Instead you can just ask your friends/FS to push taggers out of rewards and gain your benefit from their free investments.
Repeat 1-2-3 times and they won't come back to your city anymore.

Dony

King of Bugs
I think that main problem for Soleil is that he dont have any friends, which wouldnt surprise me at all. If he has friends and still refuse to change KPs with friends and rather want to buy diamond friend, then i think this game is not for him at all.

Lovec Krys

@soleil If you refuse to upgrade/build your wonders just because someone invest 1 KP into your wonders (to get the reward), then feel free to play without wonders. For sufficient seed production, you will probably need some event buildings producing seeds then.

Maybe someone (or even I) should be evil and just invest 1KP into each of your wonders then?:D

p.s.: For anyone (including Soleil): Feel free to invest any number of KPs (including 1 KP) into my wonders to get rewards - I do not care. if you don't invest, the unused rewards will just be wasted when I close the wonder (I do not participate in any kind of KPs exchange, so my wonders are free to invest for anyone).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think we know who the few are that don't think it's an issue and at least one from the same fs that seems to resort to personal attacks.

Someone beat you to it @Lovec Krys it's been on going for years. And you called yourself evil to add 1 kp to my wonder.

But hey not building wonders gives me a lot more space for more factories! Let's see if I can get to 75 of them. 1 province away from my very first guest race and plenty of room even with my five wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Don't forget that anyone helping your culture is only doing it for the coin and supplies so they can go further in the tournament to get more KP to push their main city, so you shouldn't return help to neighbours and should probably replace all culture buildings with ones smaller than 2x2 so nobody can profit off helping you.

Loki Blue

Feel free to invest any number of KPs (including 1 KP) into my wonders to get rewards - I do not care. if you don't invest, the unused rewards will just be wasted when I close the wonder (I do not participate in any kind of KPs exchange, so my wonders are free to invest for anyone).

Ooo I may look you up. :D

It's an issue for a lot more people than the few here who think it isn't.

How do you know it is an issue for them? Have you asked them about it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.