• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Question about pushing

• Thread starter DeletedUser2579
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvercikk

You can't report CM to CM and i'm looking for someone to complaint for CM .
Start reading with comprehension. Can't you see you're making fun of yourself?
You make unfounded accusations in our forum, you talk to CM and if someone writes that it threatens with criminal liability, do they scare you? Please, stop spamming every topic here on the beta forum because it is already pathetic.
Players want to read about the game here and not read about your lies.
I'm spamming because there's no reaction. Community manager in polish version gave out diamonds to one player for no reason (her own fault, she placed buildings before tournament started and tournament got 24h delayed and there were informations about it hours before) and there's nowhere to report.
CM gave no diamonds to anyone, Another lie. it's a shame to comment on it at all.

Marindor

Alright guys, last warning: Time to get back on topic, otherwise we'll have to lock this thread :)

Loki Blue

A couple years back I suggested to Inno that we get wonder helpers. By making wonders self leveling we can level them ourselves. And when it gets to a point it's just slogville to upgrade them we can hire for diamonds wonder helpers if we choose to.

Another suggestion was to tie are worlds together so we could use our own cities (on 1 account) to self level wonders and then if you want even more help, hire wonder helpers for diamonds. Maybe self leveling with cities the reward is the upgraded wonder and if you hire wonder helpers they get the reward chests which in turn is still yours. (I'm thinking artifacts could be added to these chests as well) This is fair and although I'm against using diamonds for temporary things, upgrading a wonder is not temporary even if diamond paid wonder helpers are.

Problem solved.

Essentially, players who would push anyway could then hire players to push them. Or pay their alt accounts, and still be pushing themselves. So, nothing is solved at all.

DeletedUser

Sorry @Loki Blue i don't really understand how players could push wonders because I'm asking for Inno to change this - you can't add kps to anyone's wonder but your own wonder. "self leveling" It doesn't matter if someone has alt accounts, they can't add to their mains wonder or anyone else's wonder.

One thing I had asked for in events was to add to another person's wonder, thinking people might actually help with wonders. Man is that the case of be careful what you wish for. But not knowing people have push accounts and what they do, I'm totally reversing my opinion of this to never allow anyone to add to your wonder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

Sorry @Loki Blue i don't really understand how players could push wonders because I'm asking for Inno to change this - you can't add kps to anyone's wonder but your own wonder. "self leveling" It doesn't matter if someone has alt accounts, they can't add to their mains wonder or anyone else's wonder.

One thing I had asked for in events was to add to another person's wonder, thinking people might actually help with wonders. Man is that the case of be careful what you wish for. But not knowing people have push accounts and what they do, I'm totally reversing my opinion of this to never allow anyone to add to your wonder.

helping each other (in fellowship) is the core of this game. Theres no point in even considering to change it like you suggest.
The chest rewards rewards not only KP but also runeshards. Both are very neccesary when new wonders arrive in the game.
I do not want to play a game where every players only thinks of himself, no thanks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The events provide a lot of rune shards, most of mine of the ones in live I got from the events. Maybe 3 I got from helping on 1 persons wonder. The Ferris wheel provides broken shards to finish out the needed wonders.

Sure this is a multiplayer game, I encounter people all of the time, I've also been in enough fellowships that don't level wonders. or do it when they want to. or self level and offer the last 30 to others. You're still spending kps no matter if its yours or someone else's.

If you want a shard maybe that's the 1 gift for leveling it yourself. Then the chests have tons of goodies when you buy diamond wonder helpers. And since I just got 500 free diamonds from the spire, there is no reason why anyone who wants to can buy wonder helpers.

Loki Blue

What are wonder helpers then?

And since I just got 500 free diamonds from the spire, there is no reason why anyone who wants to can buy wonder helpers.

Because everyone is winning 500 diamonds whenever they go through the Spire. What else are they going to use those diamonds for, anyway?

DeletedUser

@Loki Blue wonder helpers would be diamond paid, like our builders but they upgrade wonders. It's an npc in the game. Maybe you can hire as many as 8 of them or 10 at a time. Then each day they work on your wonder while you level them as well or work on research. I'm not sure how it would all work maybe each one can add 5 kps a day to your wonder until it's finished. So if you're working on a wonder that has 6 chests you could hire 6 diamond paid wonder helpers to get all the goodies. These chests could contain runes, aw instants and maybe new gifts.

Loki Blue

I'm with @Heymrdiedier and @Dony. Aiding other's AW is part of the Community aspect of the game. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", as it were. And I'm sorry, @soleil, but your suggestion there sounds way too much like power-leveling AWs. I can drop 5 KP on my AWs a day if I want to, and I don't have to pay diamonds to do so.

Don't misunderstand me, I get your idea. But in my opinion, it complicates something that's not complicated, and doesn't need to be. Adding the tchotchkes there at the end (the chests) doesn't sweeten it for me.

Too bad @SoggyShorts isn't here...I'd love to get his take on this.

DeletedUser

@Loki Blue but isn't it broken if people are upset about push accounts? I don't like cheaters as much as the next guy. Knowing what people are doing I'm not going to level anymore until it is fixed.

You don't have to use diamond paid helpers, it's there if you want to use them. I'm not asking for them to take away the ability to add kps to your own wonder, just stop people from adding to others. I wouldn't use them on the first few levels of a wonder, it's too easy to level at that point. But when you're up to level 15 - 5 kps a day might take you a week or two to finish. It could also speed up the game and have level appropriate wonders. Seriously, who really likes sitting and just upgrading their wonders only?

As far as speed leveling a wonder? How is this any different than having others if you can find them to help you level wonders? At least I know that none of those diamond paid wonder helpers are putting on 1to 25 kp to my wonder and turning around and leveling their mains wonder. They also won't stop at 25 kps if it's a 30 aw instant as a gift. I'm just not going to participate helping others cheat.

DeletedUser332

The 'push accounts' I'm thinking of are the ones who contribute to a single city only and are usually either all owned by the same person or have some sort of deal going on either outside the game or on another server in exchange for the pushing. Someone who looks around for self-levellers to 'tag' isn't really a push account by my definition. And in the case of these players, any donation I get is KP I don't have to spend myself and gets me that much closer to the next level, ahead of what my own KP would have gotten me. I'm a self-leveller myself, but I do call out to my FS when an AW is close to levelling so they can get the rewards before it's totally full, and again to save me 1-200 KP on the progress bar. Just doesn't make sense to me that it sounds like people are willing to hamstring their own progress just because of the thought that someone is gaining a few KP from them. Still helps me out too!

Heymrdiedier

i dont get why you keep calling this cheating.
I also dont get why you let free kp you can get from a wonder chest to go to waste.
You get some free kp from someone, and that player gets some free kp back from the chest he possibly won. you both win?

on my main account, i dont put a single kp in my own wonders, i put my kp in the wonders of my fellows, and i get kp back from my fellows in the exact same amount. This sometimes give me extra kp when i get into a chestposition with those other players, but not always. So i dont loose any kp and others dont loose any kp either. only sometimes we get extra kp for free.
people who are filling their own wonders on their own, now thats a waste and that should be forbidden. I suggest we change it so nobody can put a single kp in their own wonders from now on....

Karvest

More like "to spite my mom frostbite my ears", not sure if translated correctly.
people who are filling their own wonders on their own, now thats a waste and that should be forbidden. I suggest we change it so nobody can put a single kp in their own wonders from now on....
There is at least one strategy of redistributing chests bonus KP that require filling ~80% of own wonder on their own, and it is fair unlike KP exchange threads.

DeletedUser

@qaccy how do you know they aren't push accounts? Only Inno knows this. Unless you're sitting in someones home or with them, you can't tell what a push account is. also, I mentioned this earlier - you gave permission for people to add to your wonder.

@Heymrdiedier that is what this thread is about - push accounts - which is cheating.

I've also asked for a toggle to make them private or public or fs only. I've asked for many things to make wonder leveling better. And I'll keep asking.

I'd love to see some statistics on leveling wonders and see if people are really leveling them as well as people say they are on this forum. Because I look around and see very few wonders that are leveled. I just helped someone on live with nearly 400 kps on 3 wonder levels. They certainly weren't getting any help from others. Just taggers. So while most of you have no idea what I do, I've helped a lot of people with their wonders. I helped another person recently in an fs by adding around 75 kps to their wonder and they were in a fellowship not getting help. So while I've had a few think I'm anti social and only think of myself, you're absolutely wrong. It's push accounts and taggers that are anti-social and selfish.

If crazywizard is getting 100's or 1000's of kps from hitting wonders for a few kps I think this says volumes about the state of wonders.

Crazywizard I don't mean to single you out, but you put it out there what you do. Your website was one of the first ones I used and you always have interesting posts whether we agree or not on something.

Karvest

push account is the opposite of what you describe here. push account is not helping random players and not tagging their wonders to get free KP from them. He just feed his main account wonders with free KP he receive over time without getting anything back.

DeletedUser

@Karvest Yes and they'll get caught a lot faster by only adding to their mains accounts. How can they level their mains faster without getting caught, tag others wonders for extra instants then power level a wonder. Look at what the op brought up, people are switching to mobile so they can't add to other wonders but their alt account can add to theirs.

So you're saying that if someone adds 1 kp to my wonder but puts the rest in their mains is not considered a push account?

Awhile back I asked to convert naturally gained kps to aw instants, it was met with opposition because of cheaters.

I'm adding this from the op

Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.

To me adding 1 kp to someones wonder to then turn around and use the instant on their mains (or according to this definition even a fellowship member routinely) is an unbalanced routine resource transfer and is a push account.

Karvest

OP have a strange logic like you, sometimes you both seems to be alts of single person...
Adding 1kp to someones wonder to get 5kp has nothing to do with pushing.
There is no difference between pushing with natural KP or with instants.
Also "unbalanced routine" is when you do it again and again on regular basis, no one would accuse you for one time donation, especially if you can get something in return like rune shards which you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.