• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Question about production

DeletedUser

Hi,

why stop the production when one cycle is finished? How can I prevent this?

Kind regards

Claudia

DeletedUser

Do not really understand your question?! That you have to choose which production cycle to start is a game feature regarding supplies and goods. You have to log in to start a new cycle.

DeletedUser

Your welcome! Only thing that you can actually queue in Elvenar is the training of troops in the barracks. Inno wants players to come back and play active. If you are "lazy" you can choose the 1day-productions ;)
And sorry if my answer was a bit to harsh...

And only for interest: What did you expect to happen after a finished cycle? Automatic Restart? In this case the longer cycles would be useless because starting a 5min-production would be endless and gives way more than all the rest.

DeletedUser

Thanks Bernardus. I didn't expect anything :) It was a question from a greenhorn

Now I have another question about production. Make it sense to build more than one marble, steel or planks manufactory?

DeletedUser236

I would recommend building more of the one you have the goods boost for ..

Personally I've build some more from the others as well since trading in my neighborhood is a bit disappointing.

DeletedUser

You'll certainly need more than 1 manufactory. It's generally best to build the type that you get a boost for (see the Relics tab in the town hall to see which one you have) and trade for the other types.

DeletedUser

Trading is going well for me, except for the crystals, so i'm considering building 1 or 2 of those because i need alot of them. Other then that, i only have factories of boosted goods.

DeletedUser

Thanks. At the moment I can't build only marble, planks or steel manufactory. Steel is boosted. How much steel manufactory do you recommend to build?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Depends on if you are buying diamonds to spend on expansions or not. I went with 12 marble maufactories to start, but I'm down to 9 now due to needing other production. If doing it again I'd probably go for 6 or so ... but make sure that you have plenty of houses and workshops as you'll need them to do anything.

Best bet is to look what other players are doing with the same sort of ranking as yourself.

DeletedUser

yes...it depends on...Have a look at the tech tree and you'll see the amount of goods. Compare this with the manufactury-output combined with your style of play and add goods for upgrading buildings and you have an overwiew how much you need. Inque's numbers are good reference but have in mind that he writes about marble. Steel is twice as big as a marble manufactury and has the double output.
But at the beginning i would build as many as fit in the city layout. Building time is very short. The question will be: How much of the manufactuiries do you upgrade? Thats the real question I think because thats getting expensive if you delete them afterwards.

DeletedUser

I have 6 marble factories at the moment, and they are more then sufficient to fill the needs of the people i'm trading with. I don't have to use alot of marble myself at the moment since i'm getting close to third age, and most of the goods in the research tree are now tier 2.

DeletedUser

Ok, I think I have to build many residences to get coins. Next step is the research tree. And then my two steel manufactorys upgrade and build the third one. Please let me know if this is a false interpretation

DeletedUser

Yes, if you have neighbours who can trade with you, this is a good idea to have only steel manufactorys (if this what boosted with research/relics). In my homeland is steel very rare. But look on the market.

But you can talk with your neighbours, if there is one very good with factorys but need your steel you can make a good deal.

DeletedUser

Had a short look at your town. well planned!

You cant do wrong in this game! It's all try and (perhaps and sometimes) error. It's only annoying when you put massive time and goods etc. in a building to upgrade and then you recognize: " I do not need this any more..."

DeletedUser

That sounds pretty sensible. In terms of numbers, I'd say you need more residences than anything else, then workshops, then manufactories. You'll soon start to get an idea of where you are falling short when you try and upgrade buildings and research. It's all a big balancing act really.