• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Questgivers in the beginning of new game

DeletedUser1681

Started to experiment with a new city and had a feeling that something was missing.

I have the event questgiver and the main storyline questgiver, but the rotating quests are missing and they would be most useful very early on when money and supplies are an issue. I'm now almost at the end of chapter one.
Can't remember for sure when I last experimented, but I feel sure that there were rotating quests right from the beginning. I do have the rotating questline in my chapter 15 city where I can't even remember when I've completed such quest on purpose, don't need them. But it's a different story with a new city.

So, why the change ? It certainly makes the game feel like work right from the start.

DeletedUser2236

I think they start after completing the first chapter

DeletedUser1681

About 2 hrs later, after completing "research holy codex - have a holy codex" task the rotating quest appeared (almost at the end of chapter one). Strange though - I had at least two completed in a a row without doing anything.