• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Quest: Upgrade two Buildings is not exactly

DeletedUser

I've got the Quest: "Upgrade two Buildings. 0 from 2" First upgrade two Residence. The Quest says: "Upgrade two Buildings. 0 from 2" So I upgrade a workshop and the main hall. The quest says: "Upgrade two Buildings. 1 from 2" If I finaly upgrade a Residence and a Workshop the Quest says "Upgrade two Buildings. 2 from 2"
So the correct text in this Quest must say "Upgrade two Workshop.", cause it counts only the upgrade from the workshop. A Residence or the Main Hall is a building to. Please, can you correct this?

DeletedUser

Most likely you're wrong with your conclusion, compare the thread HERE, started a bit after this thread.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Flammenkuchen, welcome to the forum :)

Methusu is correct in that your issue may be related to the problems with the quests to upgrade buildings. Please see this announcement for more information on that. If after reading the threads linked here by myself and methusu you still have questions or concerns about your specific situation please submit a ticket to support. You can do this by right-clicking in the game and choosing 'Support' or by opening your settings menu in the lower right corner of your city, clicking on the '?' and again choosing 'Support'.