• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [41871] Quest reset overnight?

Wippoorwill

I’m pretty sure I went to sleep with a half finished quest and was waiting for 9-hour manufacturing production. This morning I have a different, not started quest for 3-hour supply and also 3-hour manufacturing. I would have been able to complete that last night and set up for it in not. Is this a glitch? The 9-hours I set up last night are still there and weren’t collected so I don’t think my account was hacked and quests were completed. I will take a screenshot before I go to sleep tonight to see if it happens again

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi all, we've received some tickets about it; please feel free to submit tickets so we can forward them to our developers team (and maybe they will learn no to press red buttons...), because no one informed us about any change.

Jackluyt

It would be nice to hear what their reasons were. Also which quests have been changed - because we went to a lot of trouble (including using lots of time boosters) to record all the quests for our event note, and now they are different to the ones we recorded...