• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Quest requires 140% culture bonus while I have 200%

DeletedUser

I am trying to finish the quest which wants me to have 140% culture bonus. My culture bonus is even better: 200%, but it doesn't seem valid to finish the quest.

See image:
uMiwBRM.png

What exactly do I have to do to finish this quest?

DeletedUser236

Just keep building other buildings than culture, you'll reach the 140% like it or not:p

DeletedUser

Shouldn't that be changed to a minimum of 140%? It's kind of a very annoying quest to complete!

DeletedUser58

The point of the quest is to have you lower your culture so that you're at a mid-level and you're getting the rest of the culture from neighbors who are helping you, so I think changing it to a minimum of 140% defies the point of the quest. I agree that it's an annoying thing to do (lower your own culture) but you still have the option to abort it if you don't want to do that.

IMO a slightly higher reward should be sufficient.

DeletedUser326

you're getting the rest of the culture from neighbors who are helping you.
How exactly do you get culture from your neighbors? The only Thing can do there is help main building or workers. Or can you help the cultural buildings once you build the first "REAL" ones?

DeletedUser58

They can help with the larger culture buildings --- or at least that's how it works with the elves. The first two culture buildings cannot receive help, while the ones afterward can receive help which doubles the culture from the building for the next 8 hours (so if the building gives 300 culture for the next 8 hours after the assistance it will provide 600 culture).