• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quest OR format incorrect

UlyssesBlue

Game version: v1.128-beta.7-(3bc551f) - html5 (2021-04-16 09:56)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 87.0
Flash Player version: n/a
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Quest #32 of the May 2021 event.

Current situation:
Part of the quest asks for "Scout 1 province and/or Produce 1x Groceries (9hr workshop production)." This should be in the new 'OR' quest format, in which the two requirements are separated out. Instead they are bundled together like in the old format, which is no longer used. The quest is otherwise functional and can be completed correctly.

Expected situation:
The different conditions should be separated, similar to quest #8, etc.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Reach quest #32 in the event.
2. Note the 'OR' format is different to similar quests, e.g. #8. #9, etc.

Screenshots of the bug:

Karvest

"Old" format is still in use for other quests, where "and/or" makes sense (like "Produce 6 baskets of groceries and / or Produce 6 Warrior Masks, Decorative Pillars and / or Wooden Chests" which means you can combine any 6 of mentioned), but for that quest there should be pure "or", that now have a different representation.

BTW, I still think that such "and/or" quests should be globally reworded by something like "Produce N of X, Y or Z in any combination" to avoid confusions.

Karvest

iirc it was in discussion thread, now it is bug report, may be they will finally take a look at it.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I agree with you :)
This is not a game bug, at least it can be considered a text error, so I'll move this thread.