• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed Quest "New streets"

DeletedUser119

Hi,

I've unlocked advance scouting of the 3rd era this morning and I just got a quest where I'm not sure of what I'm supposed to do.

I've tried building footpath and simple trail, but none of them works.

The only other road I can think of is cobbled road. But it's 17 researches away from me... Wouldn't it be illogic to get this kind of quest so soon?

Or maybe declinable quest are randomly given and I’m just unlucky?

If someone has already done this quest before, I’d be glad to have some help.
Otherwise, I’ll just decline it.

DeletedUser

Had the same thing happen to me and just declined the quest. Assuming "proper" roads really are the cobbled ones that quest is totally misplaced.

DeletedUser119

Thanks for your answer.

I've finally decline it too and get after a quest that ask me to have 20 golems.
Do you remember if you get the same one after that? I'd really like to know if declinable quest are random or not

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks! This would seem to be a text error, as the quest should have the name of the street as per the game, but until we can determine which kind of street this should be I will move this thread to the bugs forum :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Update: This quest should indeed be to build Cobbled Roads. Moving this thread to Text-related errors :)

DeletedUser

Moving this thread to Text-related errors
Got this quest now, too. Thus I highjack this because of Liathary's 2nd question:
But it's 17 researches away from me... Wouldn't it be illogic to get this kind of quest so soon?
I am also many 100 KPs away from Cobbled roads. Therefor I think it is a bug to get this quest at that point of the game.
@Liathary: Declined as well and got a research quest (research squad size upgrade).

DeletedUser119

Bernardus said:
@Liathary: Declined as well and got a research quest (research squad size upgrade).

Thanks, so it seems we don't get the same quests depending of our progresses ...