• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Quest: "Have 30 of boosting relic"

DeletedUser

could please anybody tell me, what has to be done?

have 16 of 30 but i do not know how to finish it.

w.

DeletedUser

Go to the world map and get 14 more relics from the provinces. But they have to be of the resource that you are boosting (marble, planks or steel). You need to have 30 of those

DeletedUser

What happens with the relics corresponding to the goods having no boost? Can I exchange them with the one having boost? Otherwise what is the need of collecting them?

DeletedUser

What happens with the relics corresponding to the goods having no boost? Can I exchange them with the one having boost? Otherwise what is the need of collecting them?

Right now there is no purpose to the extra relics. There probably will be in the future once the game gets developed more.

Mostly you just need the relics to get further onto the worldmap so you can get to the area's that you do need relics from

DeletedUser

Go to the world map and get 14 more relics from the provinces. But they have to be of the resource that you are boosting (marble, planks or steel). You need to have 30 of those
How can I decide or manage which one of the three will be a boosting relic ?

DeletedUser236

How can I decide or manage which one of the three will be a boosting relic ?

You can't that's already decided for you .. You can see it in your research tree or if you click on your main hall and go to the tab relics you can see it there as well or read this thread (click) for more info (a lot of people answered your question ther:ewink:)

Here (click) you can see how to unlock the boost :)