• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed quest: have 3 rally points

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.11.4-(dd7548e) (2016-07-27 12:35)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __chrome Version 52.0.2743.82 m
Flash Player version: __ 22.0.0.209
Operating System: __ win 10
Screen resolution: __ 1366x768
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ quest "have 3 rally points"

Current situation:
__ I've clicked the quest away too fast, so, it's just from what I saw and remembered. the quest wants you to have 3 rally points. well, I have just 1, and 4 mushroom farms. the quest however was perfectly happy with that and completed.
__

Expected situation:
__ complain about just having one rally point and wait for the player to build the other two.
__

Reproduction Steps
__ have the quest without 3 rally points but several mushroom farms.
2. __ watch it accepting it.
3. __
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser

Isn't this a declinable quest ? Because there is noway that I ever will have enough space to place 3 rally points, that building is huge. :(

DeletedUser283

it is a storyline quest, and I had the same : only 1 rally point in my city and the quest passed :)

DeletedUser118

I really hope it stays like that. Having three of them is totally unnecessary. o_O Who the hell comes up with these nonsense quests?

Brummbaer

3 Rally points?
That will take 3 additional months of scouting. Hoping this is a declinable quest.
If not, I think it will be the end of the game for m:efrown:

DeletedUser607

yes, 3 rally points means scrapping a few gardens or so... :/

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this. The quest task says:

Tasks
  1. Have at least 3 Rally Points [0 /1]
So either it's a text error and it should be 1 Rally Point, or it's an error in the quest task and it should be [0 /3] instead of [0 /1]. Since you report having closed it with 1 Rally Point, it seems like a text error here but we'll find that out and let you know :)

DeletedUser1513

With trying to correct this one they screwed it up again...
Now it's:
Have at least one rally point [2/3]!

DeletedUser607

so, they changed both things independently?

the quest asks for just 1, but awaits 3? whereas it formerly asked for 3 and was happy with 1.

well done :D

(btw still awaiting diamonds).

DeletedUser

...So either it's a text error and it should be 1 Rally Point...
This turned out to be a text issue after all - we're sorry for the confusion.
To clarify, should it then be "Have 1 Rally Point [0 /1]" or "Have at least 3 Rally Points [0 /3]" ? o_O Or are these by any chance 2 different quests ? :eek: Because on the live servers they keep saying that you need 3 rally points but if I read those quotes correctly you only need 1 !? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

US version apparently intends to require 3 Rally Points. This amounts of a de facto requirement to demolish buildings. 105 grids required, and there are only 3 expansions available in the vicinity of the Rally Research. We have to create 30 grid spaces...not to mention space for the mushrooms.

DeletedUser1548

I can't believe the intention was to force players to built 3 Rally Points. It's completely unreasonable... To satisfy that amount of RP with mushroom farms we should have it like... 60-70? No, it must be text error in a quest of 1 RP.

If not... Well...

DeletedUser1548

@Muf-Muf where are you? Could you please clarify whether it is 1 or 3 RP needed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Surrise, surprise, surprise....

We're required to build in excess of the attainable space. First, we have to have MA to proceed. Now we have to 1) demolish buildings or 2) purchase expansions in order to proceed.

How convenient that we can now purchase Magical Residences to replace the demolished ones.

DeletedUser1548

3? Really? Wow... I am surprised right now.
It's completely out of place and illogical for me.

I guess I could demolish few cultural buildings and put 3 RP without any harm for my city as I can live with negative culture for some time but it's... Hmm... ;)
Currently I have 1 RP level 4 and 29 mushroom farms and everything works as a charm. No more RPs are needed for me. I believe there are 2 ways in Orc chapter:
  • lots of level 1 RPs and farms - for people who can login once a day (and can spare lots of space for all of it)
  • 1 fully upgraded RP and farms - for people who can login during a day
So maybe you could use an alternative in this quest? Technically you can, you did it during Summer Solstice.