• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Question Quest for advanced scouts

• Thread starter Deleted User - 101740
  • Start date

Deleted User - 101740

Is anyone else being asked to complete the research for advanced scouts midway through a chapter? I have a quest with a 200 diamond reward to complete the research for AS but I've already done it.

Deleted User - 101740

Can you provide the chapter, please
I'm in Dwarves, I've only completed researching 12/30 units but apparently the quest is for advanced scouts for entry to fairies. I posted here because support seems really busy atm so thought another player might be able to help but support got back to me quickly and said it's for Fairies.
I'm not sure why it's showing up even before I've unlocked copper production. I hope this doesn't mean I'll be getting a whole bunch of dwarf quests once I'm in fairies because normally there are quests to make things out of settlement goods.

Dorfl the Clay

Could it be that - because of the migration of players in chapters 1-4 to chapter 5 and players in chapter 5 to chapter 6, the order of quests involved in chapters 5 & 6 is screwed up??? Support should be able to confirm if this quest has come too soon..

Last edited:

Dorfl the Clay

I hope this doesn't mean I'll be getting a whole bunch of dwarf quests once I'm in fairies because normally there are quests to make things out of settlement goods.
Normally all quests of a chapter become declinable as soon as you have reached the next chapter (= as soon as you have solved the first step in the tech-tree)

Deleted User - 101740

Normally all quests of a chapter become declinable as soon as you have reached the next chapter (= as soon as you have solved the first step in the tech-tree)
Yes but I don't want to decline them. I would very much like to do them but would like to do dwarven tasks that require settlement goods while I'm still in the chapter that's producing those goods.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi all! it's possible to get far ahead in quests - even far enough that you start to get quests for the next chapter. It can take a long time to get to the required point in tech (or whatever aspect of the game).
This is perfectly normal, and further quests will once more be available when you reach the point demanded by the current quest.
Since support has already been contacted regarding this, I would not recommend raising a bug report, unless requested by support to do so.

I hope this doesn't mean I'll be getting a whole bunch of dwarf quests once I'm in fairies
This should not occur. You should only start getting quests for fairies chapter once all dwarf quests are completed

Deleted User - 101740

This should not occur. You should only start getting quests for fairies chapter once all dwarf quests are completed
Hi @Amy Steele
Yes, I understand that's what's supposed to happen but I have only just this minute unlock copper foundries and have not had any of the normal production quests for dwarves. In previous lives I would normally get quests asking to produce certain items using settlement goods and have had none. There seems to be only the single quest line so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to finish the dwarf quests (unless there won't be any quests for such products?).

I also saw the notice regarding a bug in chapter 6 where the storyline quests were not available. Perhaps this bug is part of the problem? However, the notification did say the bug was fixed but I only have one quest and it's for fairies advanced scouts.

Attachments

• rsz_screenshot_20230708-013331_elvenar.jpg
    rsz_screenshot_20230708-013331_elvenar.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 38
  • rsz_screenshot_20230708-013231_elvenar.jpg
    rsz_screenshot_20230708-013231_elvenar.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator: