• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Quest finished with wrong tec research

Sir Squirrel

Game version: __v1.22.8-(6f8ed0c) (2017-02-02 9:48)
Game world: __Beta 1
Browser + version: __Internet explorer 11.o.9600
Flash Player version: __Adobe flash player version 24.0.0.194
Operating System: __Windows 7 ultimate
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __ Sir Squirrel
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ research advanced workshop, start of chapter 2

Current situation:finished advanced planks manufactory and my quest for research advanced workshops finished.
__
__

Expected situation:Quest should not have finished.
__
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __quest for advanced workshops active
2. __finish advanced planks manufactory
3. __check if quest finishes
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Edit: To clarify, this is a screenshot of the quest I am on now, the quest before was research advanced workshops, I didn't see what happened until I had already finished accepting the new quest.

2luoz2x.jpg

15euujd.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser118

Well, do you actually have such a workshop in your city?

Sir Squirrel

The first screen shot is of the quest I am on now, sorry I didn't realize what happened until after I finished the quest. edited for better clarity for this!

Last edited:

DeletedUser1771

The screenshot you gave us show us that quest started.
For finished quest you should have ticked box after text "Have one workshop level 5 or higher" and you would get option to 'collect reward' not to click on "Ok".

I think that you wanted to say that when you finished researching of advanced planks manufactory, your opened quest to research advanced workshops was accomplished. And you closed it and got reward. Am I right?

DeletedUser1771

Ok, thank you Sir Squirrel. We will investigate this :).

DeletedUser1771

Well, I'm sorry to inform you that this issue is a duplicate of one reported in this thread. You can read everything about it there.

And thank you for your report Sir Squirrel. :)