• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Quest doesn't complete.

DeletedUser2636

Quest "Complete 1 Residence upgrade to level 11 or higher" doesn't complete.

I had:the declinable quest as above & a level 17 residence being upgraded to level 18 with 1 hour 3 mins remaining.
Then I used a 1 hour booster leaving 3 minutes to wait.
After 3 minutes the residence finished it's upgrade but the quest did not complete.

To recheck I declined this quest & then cycled through the quests until the residence upgrade quest came again.
Another residence was then upgraded and again the quest did not complete.

DeletedUser

I just sent ticket because Carnival quest #83 Scout 2 Provinces OR Upgrade 2 buildings to level 10 or higher, only counted one of my 2 residential builds.

slide

Just had the same problem on quest 83 - level 20 workshop completed but didn't show as completed on one of the builds, still 0/2

DeletedUser2690

In order to confirm this issue, I need more details. Which browser and version are you using, or is it the mobile app? If you're using a browser, are you playing using Flash Player or HTML5? If using Flash Player, which version please?

DeletedUser2757

I can't complite quest#74 - "Research 2 technologies or upgrade 2 buildings to level 12 or higher"! I upgraded 2 workshops to 24 lvl and still have 0/2. What I need to do now?? I'm using Google Chrome browser and HTML5. Please, make it work, I don't have much time to complite all quests!!

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.74-(98fe695) (2019-02-21 11:07)
Browser: Waterfox 56.2.7.1 (64 bit)
Flash: 32.0.0.142 (64 bit)

DeletedUser2636

Re: more details
Browser: Chrome Version 72.0.3626.109 (Official Build) (64-bit)
HTML5 or flash: HTML5

slide

I used a time booster on the first building, but not the second - neither finish was recognised by the quest.
Game version: v1.74-(98fe695) (2019-02-21 11:07)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera57
Flash Player version: 32.0
Operating System: Windows10

DeletedUser2690

The instants upgrade is now working. I tried the upgrade in the original post (first one) and credit was received for the quest.

I need to make sure no one else is still having the problem, please.

DeletedUser2758

Still have the same problem. Now have upgrade 3 bldgs and only credit for one. The ones that don't seem to give credit are residences.