• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Quest: Continual Upgrades not registering

DeletedUser

The quest asks for three buildings to be upgraded to a minimum of level 5.
I have upgraded a house, the Main Hall, a manufactory, an Amoury and a Workshop. Only the last one has registered on the quest screen and that was upgraded tp level 8.

DeletedUser

I have now managed to complete this quest.
It seems that the error is in the text: it should say '... minimum of level 6', not level 5

DeletedUser136

I know it's not very clear but I've had a few of those quests too. Where is says 'Min level 5' it means the buildings are supposed to be at level 5 before you start the upgrade. Hopefully they will make the text easier to understand on all quests like this one.

Marindor

Okay, lets try to get this clear because what Tinker says should be right (and we're currently working on rephrasing this) but as I understood the first post: Only the level 7 to level 8 of your Workshop counted towards your quest, right? Level 6 to level 7 didn't, although it should. Or was this upgrade before you accepted the quest?

DeletedUser

The upgrades that weren't resgistering that I expected to register were from level 4 to 5, whilst anything over level 5 e.g 5 to 6, or 7 to 8 did resgister. As I said earlier it seems that the text was a bit misleading, or maybe I just misread it.

Marindor

Okay no problem. For now, I'll set this topic to "Not a bug" then, because it's indeed not really a bug but just needs some rephrasing to make sure it can't be confusing anymore and there's currently being worked on that :)

DeletedUser939

I have experienced the same thing on Beter Building Quest, that says Upgrade 2 building minimum lvl 3. I have two Residence at lvl 3 but not counted towards quest. Need lvl 4 and is a text mistake, or maybe some code bug (used > instead of >= in a comparition)

I play with human race.

DeletedUser950

I should level min. 2 buildings from 2 to 3 - I did it with 2 residence, but the quest is not finished yet, after the buildings are at level 3 now. What can I do. I startet today - If the quest is to level at 4, I had to wait a few days more...

Marindor

As there are are multiple quests with this kind of quest task, may we please ask you to do the following, when you encounter problems here:

Please leave the quest open (so don't decline it) and send a support ticket .

That way we can look together with you on a personal level to find out for which quests it's simply a matter of rephrasing and for which quests there might be another cause. Thank you very much for this!