• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Quest completion tally display incorrect

UlyssesBlue

Game version: v1.107-beta.9-(73343f0) (2020-06-16 09:13)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 77.0.1
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.387
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Airtraders quest no. 118? 119?

Current situation:
Quest asked me to complete 6 encounters or 24 tournament encounters. I chose to complete standard encounters, and did a combination of catering, auto fighting, and manually fighting. The tally did not update when I catered or auto-fought, but did increase when I manually fought. Only the display was affected, as the quest was marked complete when I had completed 6 encounters, even though the tally display showed 1/6.

Expected situation:
Tally should reflect how many encounters have been completed.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Get to the relevant quest, or possibly an earlier one that asks for encounters to be completed.
2. Complete some encounters by catering. Note the quest tally still reads zero.
3. Complete some encounters by autofighting. Note the quest tally still reads zero.
4. Complete some encounters by manually fighting. Note the quest tally has increased by how ever many manual fights you did.
5. Complete more encounters until the quest is complete. Note the quest tally display does not reflect this even though the quest finishes correctly.

Screenshots of the bug:
airtraders bug.png