• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate quest: "Better Buildings"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):

Following the tutorial, a quest to have any two (2) buildings upgraded to level three (3) is required to receive 1,000 coins and 1,000 supplies. I had upgraded two (2) residences to level three (3) prior to the quest becoming active, upgraded two (2) goods and two (2) residence buildings to level three (3) after receiving the quest, and there has been no progress made in the quest. Since the quote in the quest says, "Do not neglect to upgrade Residences! It improves them while also saving space," I assumed the requirements were for Residences, but the quest requirements state any two (2) buildings.

What I expected to happen:
Quest to be completed.

What actually happened:
No progress towards completion of topic quest.

How often has this happened:
Two sets of buildings have been upgraded with no progress made.

Screenshots/Additional information:

fc1b221583.jpg

(http://puu.sh/gP2sT/fc1b221583.jpg)
32cfe0db92.jpg

(http://puu.sh/gP2x5/32cfe0db92.jpg)

Reproduction Steps:

1. Get quest.

2. Attempt to complete it.

Player Name: Arckaine

World: zz1

Operating System: Windows 7 Pro

Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 m

Flash Version: 17.0.0.134

Screen Resolution: 1680 x 1050

Marindor

Hi Arckaine,

We're currently working on a way to rephrase this quest, for the text can be confusing. What you have to do in order to fulfill the quest, is upgrade 2 buildings that are already level 3 or higher (so to level 4 or higher). I'll leave this thread open for now, please let us know if upgrading to level 4 or higher helped you! :)

Marindor

Yes, exactly the same. We noticed that the way the text has been put, is confusing so we'll change that :)

DeletedUser

It seems odd to see a Lvl. 4 upgrade requirement so soon. Especially with how much KP required to research the advanced residences and such...

Marindor

For now, we'll use this topic for any bugs related to this kind of quests. It gives us a better overview of the problem when we use 1 topic for this. I'll close this one as a duplicate for now. Should there be any problems with these quests, please send us a support ticket so we can look on a 1-to-1 bases per case if the problem is in the phrasing of the quest, or if there's something else going wrong. Thank you for reporting and for any additional questions, you can of course always use the other topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.