• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered QQ: Bear artifact conversion

DeletedUser3466

Has anyone gotten crafting offers to convert moon bear artifacts into the bear artifacts from last year's event?

Aeva

Maybe a bit more, I have 3 old artefacts by now and turned one down this morning cause I did not have the second paw :) yet

Enevhar Aldarion

I have seen the recipe five times in the last five or six days, but zero times in the first four or five days of the event. But in the actual thread about the event, Marindor confirmed the recipe will be active for two weeks after the event ends.

Alcaro

I had at least 3 recipes (didn't look too much for them since I didn't get enough paws) and crafted 1 old bear artifact.

Arthus

i've got twice during event, i don't use because there's not enough artifacts to make logical ammounts of old ones anyway.
I've got moon bear and after rebalance i'm using him.

Egwene al Vere

I have only seen the artifacts in magic academy twice: the first time on the first day of the event, and then again around quest 22 when I got the 2nd bear artifact. I got the brown bear in magic academy instead which was also on offer the first day but since then nothing. No artifacts no bears. So not so frequent...

Got the brown bear at level 2. Its good for troops but a waste of artifacts if you cant get it to 10.

Aeva

If you can get it to 5 it will be worth it.
Mine is 4 by now and I still have hope...