• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Provinces tab

Moncsociusz

I haven't seen this on beta. But I really like this new provinces tab! It saves a lot of time and help to better plan with events when they are asking for relics! Thanks Inno 10/10 :) I'm pleased with the recent innovations. It says the optional new scouting provinces and it's difficult and you can target them and the other tab is to target the already Ava provinces and tell your progression with the relics.
Screenshot_20210928-170747.pngScreenshot_20210928-170728.png

Moncsociusz

do you play on the app or on a browser?
because on browser, this is old news

Ohhh sorry ^^ I'm mostly playing on the app :D I rarely play on the browser so I didn't know it is there already. But I'm delighted it's coming to the app as well ^^

Hazel Caballus

To be honest, I don’t like the provinces tab much (app version) because now I always click on it when I‘m doing the tournament. And then I have to open the tournament provinces tab again.... It’s probably just a matter of getting used to it, though. I imagine the tab is mostly useful only for cities with a huge amount of scouted provinces. My main city in the Elvenar chapter still didn’t miss this feature...

Hazel Caballus

I hated having to start a new scout from the mobile app before this. Scrolling around the edges of the map to find the right province to start was horrible.
For me, it’s never been an issue (using a big screen tablet - I‘m mobile-only user). But as I said, probably a matter of habits. Right now the tab is interfering with my tournament play. Will probably adapt after some time.

FieryArien

To be honest, I don’t like the provinces tab much (app version) because now I always click on it when I‘m doing the tournament. And then I have to open the tournament provinces tab again.... It’s probably just a matter of getting used to it, though.
LOL, you are not the only one! I’m still occasionally clicking on Research button instead of Tournament button and that one was added quite a long time ago. The Provinces button takes it to whole new level. Well, I’ll get used to it eventually. Hopefully.
I imagine the tab is mostly useful only for cities with a huge amount of scouted provinces. My main city in the Elvenar chapter still didn’t miss this feature...
Maybe, maybe not. My last chapter city is not going to use it when it hits the live servers. I’m doing the circles around the city, it’s very easy system which doesn’t need the new lists. And my Elvenar city has about 3/4 of a circle of scouted but unfinished provinces and I don’t need the new feature even there. ;-)

Not against it, though. It helps some people. It’s just not useful for me.

——
And there is one thing I don’t get: how the heck are the already scouted provinces sorted in the list? What’s the key? Does anyone know? It’s definitely not difficulty, because it doesn’t follow my circular pattern of exploring.