• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Province Overview - Negotiation Running Totals

DeletedUser

The province overview is another improvement that is wonderful. It's helped me stay in the proper rings, see ones I may have missed opening or completing but it would be nice if it had a hair more functionality.

I'm proposing that we are able to see the totals of items needed for each incomplete province. I had the trader window built into this, but it was a bit busy and if one only needs a few items, it's just as easy to buy from the wholesaler.
Each province would have their totals and at the bottom a running total of all incomplete provinces.
And I added the next chapter and how many provinces are needed on this page as well
incompleteprovincef.JPG

Motivation
Starting a new city (especially a new world) having totals available without having to add it up yourself and clicking 8 encounters.

Pros:
Less Clicking
Ensure you have the amounts needed to complete provinces
See your inventory totals in another place (the brown circles at the bottom are inventory totals)
Another Possible use: tournaments since they will be really expensive

Cons:
Clutter - But the totals could be below the name of the province, versus the same line

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

imagine 9 types of goods + orcs there, each having 4-5 digits.
orcs: 1033
steel: 11200
crystal: 79000
gems: 14000
marble: 68000
silk: 14000
elixir: 70500
planks: 14000
scrolls: 5600
magic_dust: 5600

DeletedUser

I'm not a murderer so orcs won't be on mine. I forgot to write "Save the Orcs!"
I also wrote clutter was a con and that the totals could be under the name of the province.

Last edited by a moderator: