• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

Dony

King of Bugs
As an end game player there are only 2 ways how to spend resources: tournament and spire
Tournament uses ratio of 1:1:1 = all goods are equal
and spire uses 2 : 1,54 : 1 for T1/T2/T3 and 1,284 : 1,159 : 1 for T4/T5/T6
with that in mind how the new player properly "gear up" towards the end game?

Last thing to mention is will the recent quests to produce certain amount of goods take this ratio into account aswell?

DeletedUser2378

Love, love, love this idea! We've been asking for this for a long time! I can't wait to see it in the game. I think this first step is a great way to ease into the change for the Trader. The ratio is a lot better (more fair)! We use 5:2:1 in all of my groups and have for years...any improvement is greatly welcome! :)

DeletedUser2660

This change will make so many people happy, including me! I prefer the 1.5, but agree that if 2 is easier for the Developers, then that is fine, too. All of the Fangs and Fire Fellowships have been following the 5:2:1 trading ratio for years and it has worked just fine for all of us. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! :D

Luna Star

Hello!
Trading between different tier products we understand, the percentage as well, but what we really mean is the abuse in the amount of offers on the market, eg 20 1/4 offers on the same product after 1/16 in the same product, ie 1 gem / 4 crystals and 1 gem / 16 tablets, are 20, 30 times the same type of offers, or type, 1 table / 2 steel, or even 3 or 4 steel, are abusive offers, we understand that within a fellowship there are exchanges like this, but it is made with the players logged into the chat and not those offers dropped there for 7 days straight for someone to pick them up even for a wrong click, as has happened to me.
There should be a red (X) to exclude before making our purchases, or for only 24 hours. The problem is not in the percentage, but in the abuse of players who want to take advantage and some do not even have the first and second tier factories, so that their exchanges are made only with the third tier.
The abuse in the sensorial is even greater because they claim that in the market do not suffer decrease, we have tried to show everything that is possible to prove that is not true, but the wrong offers still continue.
They could by a limit of offers, maximum 3 and the system would lock in the fourth, offers of the same tier products, if it is 1/4.
When we go to the market we want fair and soft offers to favor us, so we need to leave our there and try someone in and buy them, making it difficult to play, if we enter we find at least one offer that helps us would be great, I already made the experience of offering the product that they ask for the one who donates like this, 100 crystal / 200 silk and I put 100 silks / 200 crystal and this person did not take my offer, that's the point, put the unfair offers, but not the They want to buy.
The big issue in the market is the numerous unfair offers that stay for days in the market without being able to be redone.

Ashrem

The big issue in the market is the numerous unfair offers that stay for days in the market without being able to be redone.
That's a separate issue, but an important one. I'd like to see the duration of an offer affected by its rating. Something like: a two-star offer lasts a week, a three-star lasts 10 days, a one-star lasts 3 days and a zero-star lasts 1 day. (it would also be nice to be able to filter out selected-star offers, but again, another issue.

Deleted User - 81190

That's a separate issue, but an important one. I'd like to see the duration of an offer affected by its rating. Something like: a two-star offer lasts a week, a three-star lasts 10 days, a one-star lasts 3 days and a zero-star lasts 1 day. (it would also be nice to be able to filter out selected-star offers, but again, another issue.
Doubt that this will accomplish anything - it probably takes less than a minutes to repost all the trades for a day. People who want to post these will just be reposting daily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 60152

I've been doing 1:1.5 or even 1:1 for 1 tier difference trades for a while - so I really like this idea.

how about 1:1.5 for 1 tier difference and 1:3 for 2 tier difference - since there seems to be some differences in opinion between 2.25 and 4 for the 2 tier difference. Not a true splitting the difference between opinions but close and still easier math.

Also - I would assume - that if the devs made it 1:2.25 for 2 tier difference in trade - that the system will auto calculate that like it does now for 2 star trades - so the math really isn't that hard.