• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Proposal to Store Buildings

DeletedUser1163

I’ve suggested a proposal to the rulers of Elvenar. Many of us devoted Elvenar players need to make room in our cities, and would like a way to store some of the beautiful creations the graphic artists worked on but we can’t put ‘em back into our inventory bag.

I came up with a story that could weave the Store feature into the game. Hope they put it to a vote.

PROPOSAL TO STORE BUILDINGS
All the Elementals work together in a symbiotic relationship. Earth, Air Fire and Water keep balance in the world. My favorite is the Earth Elementals who care for everything that sprouts from the ground. They especially enjoy watching trees swaying and leaves blowing in the breeze, whenever an Air Elemental happens to sneeze.

When visiting your cities, Elementals may leave something magical behind in
a chest for those who build cities with plenty of room to breathe and go to ‘n fro.
They believe beautiful surroundings help your creativity grow.

When offering neighborly help, a chest will randomly appear.
Look for it quickly, it’s quite near.

If you find in the chest a magical wand,
made from an oak tree growing in a pond,
you have found the Enchanted Wand of Seclusive.

Point the wand at a building but use it well.
For only once can you use its spell.

You will find the object you cast a spell on stored away.
Look in your inventory when you wish to rebuild it someday.

SoggyShorts

-1 (sorry)
Unless they implement a way to upgrade buildings, I would not have any use for this.
If I want a building, I keep it in my city.
If I outgrow a building, I would never want it back after removing it.

There is no reason other than aesthetics to keep an inefficient building.
If you want to hang on to buildings just because they are pretty, then a suggestion to add a "showcase" section to your city on a plateau up above the cliffs would make more sense than placing them in your bag.

Last edited:

Marindor

We are already considering various ways to preserve our precious event buildings, so I'll now archive this thread as a duplicate :)