• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

production

DeletedUser

hello everyone,
I can not understand why in 3 hours 6 produce steel but only 3 marble and planks.
Who can explain why?

DeletedUser58

You likely have a boost for Steel. Open the tech tree and right after the research of the goods buildings you should see a boost for a certain goods type. That is your boosted goods, and it's likely Steel.

DeletedUser

My suggestion: The steel manufactury is twice as big as the planks and marble manufactory ;)

DeletedUser

You likely have a boost for Steel. Open the tech tree and right after the research of the goods buildings you should see a boost for a certain goods type. That is your boosted goods, and it's likely Steel.

thanks, I have the booster for steel but have not yet unlocked the tree of research!

My suggestion: The steel manufactury is twice as big as the planks and marble manufactory ;)

it is true this could be the reason? you also is that?

DeletedUser

The fact that it is twice as big is the reason. If you place two marble manufactures - which is the same size together - you also get 6 marbles (to take your example). Clear for you now?

DeletedUser

The fact that it is twice as big is the reason. If you place two marble manufactures - which is the same size together - you also get 6 marbles (to take your example). Clear for you now?

perfectly clear thanks