• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Production window Fairy-Dwarf embassy

Skillpowers

Game version: v1.143.3-(1da6f32) - html5 (2021-12-20 10:57)
Game world: Arendyll (dutch server)
Browser/IOS/Android + version: google chrome
Operating System or Mobile Device: windows
Screen resolution: no clue what this is
Account name: skillpowers
Humans or Elves:
humans

i just build them and this is what i have (same problem as you go to the fellowship and check tournement prices you won (chapter 16)

1641170690925.png

1641170742539.png

Marindor

Indeed, please only reports bugs here that you can actually reproduce on Beta, since we're on a different game version than Live.

Skillpowers

Indeed, please only reports bugs here that you can actually reproduce on Beta, since we're on a different game version than Live.
well its hard to "duplicate" a bug for me on beta when players on a beta servers don't have the tools to test it out and actyally have to play the game like on a main server. to test this out i must be on that chapter and on beta im only chapter 9.

edit: i check the post of karvest and its a different building so no this is not a duplicate and only counts towards that building so it should be checked by someone if it also gets replicated on beta server.

Last edited:

Karvest

The bug was not caused by exact building, but by game code that is the same for all such buildings.
As for tournament part - there is another bug report.