• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Producing Goods

DeletedUser338

I know people are having trouble. But I also think a lot of those troubles could be solved by just being a bit more generous.

DeletedUser

And it could be fixed where its broken. Your trying to bandaid a severed artery.

Again the suggestions from you and others are a good work around for the problem, but it needs a fix not a work around.

DeletedUser

Don't forget that you will need none boosted goods manufactories later on in the main questline. And no, the quests cannot be declined, so I guess the best is to have at least one manufactory of each none boosted good as well.
do you know if you only need 1 none boosted goods manufactory for the main questline or could it be more ?

DeletedUser338

I believe you have to upgrade a non-boosted manufactory twice. I'm not entirely sure, but if I'm right, 1 manufactory would be enough, as long as you can still upgrade it twice.

DeletedUser

do you know if you only need 1 none boosted goods manufactory for the main questline or could it be more ?

For my elf on the beta server it was to upgrade BOTH non boosted goods, so i had to have them both. In my case magic dust and elixir as i have gems boosted. They take a 4x4 space.

DeletedUser

thanks all for the answers. I have removed some non boosted manufactories. Will try to boost my boosted onces more

DeletedUser118

Unfortunately I don't remember anymore if I had a quest like that before, since I tend to have manufactories of all goods except for tier 3 ones as they are way too big and I can trade them nicely with my neighbors.

Though right now I'm stuck at a quest where it wants me to build an advanced magic dust manufactory, which is totally useless for me but the devs here say I have to, since I cannot decline the quest. That's what really pisses me off...

DeletedUser

yup i agree Katzenprinz on this one..i just got a quest ( 3rd time) to Upgrade Magic dust manu..grrrr..and i have gems!!! no possibility to decline grrrr.....so in the game you no need unboosted goods cos is not Worth of producing, but you do need manu of nonboosted goods for quest in story line grrrrr....
so how do you cope With this kinda thing Goryn??? i want to know :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser338

He probably doesn't, because as a human, you don't have those quests. Or at least I never got any quests that required me to build a 3rd tire non-boosted manufactory.

DeletedUser

i knew it grrr..huminz u got it so easy ;) it makes no sence to me...at this point...the need of relics..and well..building as well upgrading of all non boosted manu t1 t2 and t3, and all of it just for elves..hmmm...so far did not see any nature and or Magic forces working for us elves.... ;)

DeletedUser629

yup i agree Katzenprinz on this one..i just got a quest ( 3rd time) to Upgrade Magic dust manu..grrrr..and i have gems!!! no possibility to decline grrrr.....so in the game you no need unboosted goods cos is not Worth of producing, but you do need manu of nonboosted goods for quest in story line grrrrr....
so how do you cope With this kinda thing Goryn??? i want to know :p

You know what i think about these quests ;) I think players should focus on boosted-factories and should not be forced to build/upgrade something they will destroy later on because space is too precious to waste it on a building that hardly produces anything.

DeletedUser

yup...decline button asap!! ;)
hmmm ...
ps : but why this type of quest only for elves o_O ??!!??
p.s.s: i hope this gotta do something With the other unused relics later on...not sure...we shall all see... ( i hate to be stuck in story line quest :p but i love this game :D )

DeletedUser

My advice is to only build manufactories which produced the resource is boosted . Then you exchange your productions in the trader ;)

DeletedUser

ya..and what about story line superalex9? the quests? just to pretend they are not there n do ur own thing? :p

DeletedUser778

I agree some mainquest which forces you to build/upgrade stuff that is not to your advantage is not cool.
Right now I'm fine with my repeatable quest and when the mainquest will force me to do some something that doesn't fit my planning I just let the main quest be.

Edit by Goryn. Swear words are not allowed, this includes replacing letters with stars.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have problems to get marble and planks. In the wholesaler are no offers of planks and only 4 offers of marble. My offers to get planks and marble are not successful. What can I do?

DeletedUser338

You can buy them from the wholesaler whenever needed. Or at least that's what I usually do. You can get quite a bit of gold daily by visiting your neighbors. Use it to buy planks and marble whenever needed.
You can also try selling your steel for low prices.

DeletedUser1095

Offering 3:2 trades doesn't help when no one in the vicinity seems to have a silk boost.
Maybe the boosts were evenly distributed at one point but that doesn't help with such a high rate of inactive players.

DeletedUser867

Uhhh Hummm - Check out my signature. Just max level your buildings and pander to the Trader and whoever it is that sells Forge Points.

DeletedUser

- Use excess Coins to buy Knowledge Points. -
- Use excess Supplies and excess Goods to buy the other Goods that you need. -

at a certain point it is too hard to buy at the wholesaler as they ask for 500 magic dust for only 100 gems ( yes, I am in need of those lovely gems and have magic dust boosted ).