• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Producing Goods

DeletedUser

I don't have excess Supplies and excess Steel. I have boosted steel, Crystal and Elixier. The next problem is to level maximum my buildings. I dont't have the required ressources for it. I think, I got bogged down :confused:

DeletedUser

I'm lack of supplies but I overflows parts ( I need residence for the population).
With the coins, I spend 160K from the wholesaler . I take either 3x100 first resource or 1x100 second resource.

DeletedUser

I'm lack of supplies but I overflows parts ( I need residence for the population).
With the coins, I spend 160K from the wholesaler . I take either 3x100 first resource or 1x100 second resource.

120K for only 20 gems is not in my range...

DeletedUser

That's obvious.
That's why I only buy the first or second resource.

DeletedUser

I've the same problem, Annemarie: I disperately need gems and I have magic dust boosted...:confused:

DeletedUser778

Vice versa for me. In my trader over 12k gems are offered for dust and I have gems boost too :(
I always wonder how it could happen that in big neighbourhoods of around 80 people the majority of players with one specific boost go inactive?
Inacivity should be random and the more people you discover it should get more balanced, but no :confused:

DeletedUser

That's simply incredible, LordB!!! I need gems all days as the air! If only we could be closer!! :(

DeletedUser

I also need gems and have elixir boosted. The first boosted ressource is steel and here I need marble

DeletedUser338

There are some Gem-producers in our neighborhood Katzepanther. Although I buy a lot of gems whenever I can, so that might also be why you don't always see them on the market :p
And marble is just nearly impossible to get, but luckily it's not that expensive to buy from the wholesaler.

DeletedUser

In my world there some offers of gems, but only from traders I've not discover yet and so it's really expensive to accept :(