• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Produce as silk vest, chair, bed, ect

DeletedUser

hello,

Could there be a place, a shed or something where we can go check what we have produce?
I dont mean , the wood, the cristal, the silk or steel or whatever; but the choice we take, like 3hrs of silk is handmade bag....Well once the 3hrs done, since first day, i thought i would find a handmade bag somewhere.
Just like 9hrs is a silk vest....but i dont see them....where does it go?

DeletedUser43

If I understand you correctly, you'd like to have a window somewhere where you can see the productions you've made, e.g. the handmade bags and the silk vests. Where would you like to see such a feature? I'll probably change the prefix of this thread depending on where you'd like to see such a feature (for example in the notifications screen or in your main hall). :)

DeletedUser157

If you were to do that then you could make it into a trophy room (not available yet) but when PvP gets here you can also add something in for each player you beat.

Edit - Should rephrase the last part get something for each individual player you beat so each player you beat you can only get 1 trophy and not get 100 trophies for beating that same player 100 times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes either like kirito says or in main hall, but somewhere, and find something to do with these produces. Give those produces a value and a purpose?

---------------

Giving them a purpose like in quests, or making recipes or something....

Edit by Lauwi: Merged double posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

Alright, so you'd like both a window to view the produced goods and a secondary purpose for the produced goods (the primary purpose being the goods themselves, which you can spend on research and buildings). Because of the idea of a new purpose for the produced goods, I'll change the prefix of this thread to "New Game Features". :)

DeletedUser

Yes, something like that.....You change prefix as you like...I have put under OTHERS because I didnt know under what to put.

Or maybe we should have an inventory....a bit like in the west...in The West, what we drop, we can usually use somewhere.....

DeletedUser580

+1 Like that idea

Maybe go more into deepth:

Give us a Storage Room
100 Goods can be stored ... can be upgraded

Give us a random trading price:
1x Chair cost 5 Gold today .... but 10 Gold tomorrow depending on a random factor:

Chance that the price will be
5 Gold = 10%
6 Gold = 10%
7 Gold = 10%
and so on

Why? --> Because then it feel more like we have to trade and check the market price. We can then just sell the Items to a vendor.

OR

we need to buy different things from other players which we are not producing like:

We need a Chair ... a Table ... and a Bed to have a SET. If you have a set via trading, you can actually sell it much higher.

Let us transform the game into a trading sim. I would love it. :)))

DeletedUser

exactly thuncal, something like that I had in mind.....makes more interaction with other players too....
We already have the trador, but we could have a market kinda....?