• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Problems with mobile on tablet PC

Brummbaer

Hello together,
on my tablet PC the game crushes directly after complete loading. I have started a support request but they are not able to reproduce this problem. Based on this I like to ask the community if there is somebody with the same problem and have an idea to solve my problem.

Android 6.0, 64 GB, newest game version

Thanks for your support
Greetings Brummbaer

Karvest

On my phone it close itself due to not enough free RAM, probably, usually when I try to give NH from notifications panel, which is still lagging a lot (since spring). But sometimes game closes even without opening notifications panel, right after loading, if there are some programs opened in background.

Brummbaer

I have 4GB Ram and 64 GB storage and enough free.
But it still crashes :-(
The game is running as main application or normal, in both cases the game closes automatically

DeletedUser

I'm having the same issue with Bluestacks as of today. Game opens and closes immediately without even showing any loading screen. Tried to uninstall & reinstall the app, no luck. Uninstalled Bluestacks, installed the latest version of Bluestacks, reinstalleed apps, Elvenar is still not loading. :(
Another Android emulator, Nox is working fine for now.

DeletedUser2526

i play my mobile app on my Chromebook, always have, no issues... til 2 days ago... wont load, just the Inno Screen then popup saying app wont open, installed and reinstalled multiple times the past 2 days. Still wont open, have sent feedback each time with no response . have checked all settings but have not changed anything, it was working fine until Thurs,

Wowwie

Many of us are having the same issues
So this is an old problem that has risen again
how was this fixed