• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Problems w training troops in the barracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1556

Hello,

I'm back with a new bug \o/
My treants' training is blocked up; I can't remember when I started the training as I had forgotten about it but it may have been launched a couple of days ago.
I can't cancel and refreshing is not helping.

I hope it can get dealt with quickly :)

Brummbaer

Hello Elerinna. test my procedure

Solution for Barracks Training Problem

Here is my small "work-around"

Select one Unit of your smallest troops.
Select Train, it is placed in the first slot and started. Fill up the following slots.
All other troops in the following slots starts after finished trained.
(Continue with this procedure until all troops are trained und you have 5 empty slots.)

>>> Deleting training troops results in an internal error <<<
This way do not work

Checked again, it works

1 Sword Dancer and 2 stacks of Treants II. Correct counted after collecting!!

Collecting finished troops during the training procedure leads to an interrupt of the training procedure. The training stuck, the queue is broken!!
You have to restart with my described procedure

So keep the troops uncollected until all are finished trained

I know, it's not great but better than nothing
(You lost the capacity of one training slot)

I think it will work also with full stacks. The most important thing is:

DO NOT INTERRUPT THE TRAINING PROCEDURE UNTIL FINISHED !!!!

DeletedUser1556

Hi Brummbaer and thank you for your post; it helped :)
I actually filled up my 2 remaining free slots and managed to cancel the original 3 trainings which were blocked up (before the end of the training).
Treants are been trained at the moment; I'll see how it goes!

DeletedUser

Hi, I have this problem since early Sundy Central European Time. If the solution is there since yesterday, why didn't support sent a general message to all players? I am in deep trouble due to this problem since I cannot win in time the minimum required provences to be allowed in the next era. It would be normal to get somekind of compensation for a problem that takes days to fix it.

DeletedUser1232

Before I could recruit some troops, now it does not work in any way.

DeletedUser978

I had same problem, with three golems 'stuck' in training queue. I tried to delete them from the queue, but got an error each time, and game reloaded. I did managed to fix it...
- I started training treants, which placed them into the first training slot, thus replacing one of the three golems.
- This allowed me to delete the other two golems from training queue.
- This way I ended up with one treant and four empty slots. I placed other units into those training slots, it's been working fine since then.

DeletedUser1423

I have the same problem, my barracks are stuck, If I try and delete the training queue the game restarts. Please can you fix this, thank you.

Brummbaer

Hello Lilly.

Do not delete the training queue! Start like described by me and let it train until all completed.

DeletedUser475

Doesn't matter what I do. My barracks are stuck and not producing anything. Got up this morning and same two slots going that were on when I went to bed last night. Nothing to collect and timer doesn't change. Added in more to train and still none to collect and timer doesn't change.

DeletedUser475

This issue started for me when I completed the "Squad Size Upgrade 21". I did get the first 2 slots to run but soon as the 3rd slot starts the time freezes at 1:58 h. I delete the rest of the slots and get the internal error that restarts the game. Once that is done I can then delete the rest of the slots without the internal error then put on 2 slots going. So far those seem to be running ok. Seems like something freezes up the the time when it starts that 3rd slot.

*update- With not being able to train much if any troops the game has come to a halt for me. It has been almost a week of not being able to do much of anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.