• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Problems in macOS

palmira

I have a 2017 macbook pro with a 2,9 GHz Intel Core i5, running macOS Mojave10.14.2, and in the last couple of weeks it has been a nightmare playing Elvenar both flash and html5, both beta and live. The game freezes all the time, I have to reboot the system, in html5 clicking anything is a trial and error thing, I click something and another thing in the other end of the city opens. I basically just use the browser version for donating KPs and little else. html5 only works decently in Chrome for mac users but the flash problems are transversal to all browsers. In the PC, everything works just fine, both in html5 and flash, in all browsers.

This evening basically I can do just one thing in the browser ( I only have macs at home) before it goes bananas. All my FS members with macs are complaining.

On the other side, the app works just fine in both my iOS devices, an iphone XSMax and an ipad pro, whereas the android users report problems quite often.

DeletedUser1025

The same here palmira, this is my third time corresponding with the support. Another person in my FS has the same experience. I do not understand why there cannot be some announcement when this happens because support must know it. We are not the only the people here using Macs, I dare to say.
BTW, when I cannot login in Safari, I use Firefox, which seems to cope, to contact the support (otherwise it is a nightmare of a browser:)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
possible workaround/solution for safari:

go to settings
Go to Advanced then click at the bottom Show developer menu activate
Select this User Agent : Google Chrome - Windows

hope this is clear, i got the workaround in german, so the names of the setting options might not all be completly correct. I do not have Safari myself to remake.
Feel free to correct me with clearer directions (including screenshots maybe) :)