• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Problem with the supplies and coins

• Thread starter DeletedUser1250
  • Start date

DeletedUser1250

I just accepted the quest collect 150 k coins and found out I had to collect more than 180 k to complete it.
And I had the same kind of problem with the supplies. It coutned the first 5505 as 4503 or something. I tried to prove it and then it counted the next right, so I thought I was wrong, but now with the coins, it goes wrong again. It doesn't count properly for the quest.

1. I accept the quest collect 12k supplies or collect 150 k coins.
2. I collect the first building. There is more in the building than counts for the quest, only a part counts.
3. When there is 21 k in a building, I expect to count all for the quest.

Problem with coins collecting.png

Problems with coins 2.png

I collected 23393 and got this

Problem with coins 3.png

42760 and 23393 = 66153, so where did the coins go?

Problems with coins 5.png

See the difference between what is in the building and what is adding to the coins ?

Why????? This is not fair.
It also happened to the level 15 building.

Problem with coins 6.png

DeletedUser778

What I recognize is that 23313/34500 coins is 150% bonus, but in the 4th screenshot you only have the 125% sun.
So maybe a display bug? You dropped from 150% to 125%, but the displayed amounts for residences/workshops got stuck at 150%?

Edit: 23574 : 150 x 125 = 19645, so you definitely collect 125%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1250

Yes, that might be the case. But the last help I got yesterday at 22.09 and this happened after 7 am this morning. When the bonus changes, I expect the buildings to show and give the correct amount of supplies and coins. And it didn't.

DeletedUser628

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Anne65. Your description of the what is happening does seem to match the one from the link Goryn has provided.

Could you perhaps confirm whether or not an upgrade or construction of a building that affects culture bonus takes place prior to your collections? Thanks!

DeletedUser1250

I waited and waited for many buildings to upgrade, but never saw the drop in culture like in the link Goryn gave.

It seems LordB is right with the link he gave in the former post. That seems the problem, not the other one.

DeletedUser628

We have attempted to recreate the issue LordB has linked to, but so far we have not been able to. Can either one of you (or both) let us know if you have the Hardware Acceleration activated or not (click game settings and see what the selected status is). Thanks!

DeletedUser1250

I have activated it long ago and never turned it off anymore.

DeletedUser778

I have it turned on too.
Don't know if it is related, or a new issue but right now I got polished to 125%, but residences and workshops still showed 100% production and only 100% production was added to the mainhall.

WhHJ6cQz8Pee.jpg

Game version 0.27.1605-608aafd-(master) (2015-10-15 16:25)
Fireforx 41.0.1
Flash 19.0.0.207

That last issue does indeed seem similar to the one reported in the first post. A question: does this happen (soon?) after a change in your culture bonus, or something similar? We're having trouble reproducing this problem, unfortunately. :)

DeletedUser778

I think I noticed it around 15-30 minutes after recieving the last polish i needed to get to 125%

Alright, thank you. We have run some tests, but have so far been unable to reproduce this problem. Does anyone have more information about in what situations this happens exactly? Or, even better: reproduction steps? This would be really helpful for us in order to find out what exactly is going wrong and why that is. :)