• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Problem with negotiation in provinces

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser118

Today it happened to me for the first time that I had problems when I tried to negotiate encounters in provinces. Whenever I enter the province and open the encounter window, the game freezes as soon as I try to click onto the negotiation button. I have to reload the entire game to continue.

Browser is FF 42.0
Flash is 19.0.0.245

DeletedUser778

Just happened to me too.
Gems province in ring 13: fought 3 encounters negotiated 5, 3 encounters froze the game after clicking on negotiate and I had to reload.

DeletedUser

It happened to me too but the thing is it happened only after a battle. If I click negotiate and keep negotiating it goes smoothly. But when I prefer to battle a sector and then choose to negotiate the next, that's when the bug appears.
I think it happened on all resource types, not only gems. It is first battle then negotiate that creates the problem.

Edit: After I finished a province, I returned to my city to use my KPs on research. Went back to map and when I tried to negotiate it froze again. Tried it by only returning to the city and back to the map, again it froze. Seems like it freezes whenever we perform a different action between the negotiations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.