• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Prize added from the tenth chest

LOKINHO

1.- Expose idea

After the new tournaments, and the new 9 chests (10 of always +9 new), and especially after the readjustment of the happy "equation" to establish the difficulty and the squad sizes of each player depending on strategic points as normal expansions -premium, research and levels of wonder ... I see the need to add a certain prize in these 9 new chests, because apart from the fact that they are "short", or insufficient due to the effort, it would help to correct the imbalance currently created for the tournaments, in a way that allows us to go further in them.

The idea is simple, after the first 10 chests (the tenth is the one that gives a plane among other prizes, the rest have all the same, fungible and RR. Somewhat scarce for so many points needed for each chest.
If a new building, lasting 5 days, 2x2, were added to the chests 11-13-15-17-19, which adds 125% (25% more) the attack of your units, or even instead of being in attack, that is in defense, that there is no building that helps the defense, this would greatly reduce the complaints that exist today.

2.-Reason the idea:

Adding a 2x2 building lasting 5 days, which increases the defense of all troops by 125% (25% more) would greatly help all players to become competitive again, without having to stop to think whether or not to put expansions , whether to advance or not, or to upload wonders or not in case he is penalized and loses more than he wins ... which is currently happening in all of ELVENAR worldwide ... in this way you would solve this problem at once.
One of these buildings in chests 11, 13, 15,17, 19, and you will see how everyone would be happy !!! Why? Very simple, even if the difficulty increases as you tour and open more provinces, you will always have (especially the brotherhoods that turn the most and win the most chests) one or two buildings that give you a 25% bonus in defense, which will help you to go further !!
We solved the problem of that happy equation where you have put premium-expansions, and levels of wonder, which many of us really dislike and do not like, since we feel that you are penalizing the advancement of a player and everything achieved until today.
With a couple of these buildings, they will make our troops 50% stronger, more resistant ... less troop losses, more tournament which is what many want and desire, and to continue advancing in chapters without fear !! Imagine having 4 of these buildings, and using them all at once ... 100% stronger troops in defense !!
We already have a phoenix that gives a 50% bonus to the attack of all troops, but there are tournaments in which many warriors of the mist appear and always hit first, this building would greatly counteract those annoying "bugs" hahaha. Some speak of something that they would say, it is a utopia ... ask now, another fiery phoenix ... and another brown bear ... because the solution is simple!
Add this 2x2 building to the chests 11,13,15,17,19, with that effect lasting 5 days, and you will see how you give us at least one joy for Christmas! Everyone will go forward and turn with pleasure!

3.- Positive points:
- Higher score in tournaments
- No more complaints about the equation
- Less troop expenditure
- Savings in provisions-orcs due to lower troop production
- Save on time consumables and pet food as you may not have to use the brown bear as much

4.- Bad points:
Knowing how the current tournament level is with this equation, I honestly think the balance that this building would create as an extra prize for those who reach those chests, it seems the most fair and balanced, there is nothing negative in it ... since every week you can get more and use them always !!

Attachments

• 1604774602079.png
    1604774602079.png
    312 bytes · Views: 102

galrond

I agree with @Karvest Your idea wouldn´t do anything to stop the complaints about SS equation.
There´s already 5 day buildings giving health to troops. One 2X2 giving +25%, and one 2X3 giving +50%.
But that don´t change the fact, that the rewards from chest 11+ is too low.

LOKINHO

mmm, I don't know if we're a little groggy or what's wrong with us ...
I am seeing brotherhoods each week exceeding 10 chests, of course with the change made, now there are more, innogames objective, GOTTEN. I ask for this change to ensure that at least those who like to battle away, can keep doing it a little bit more ... a slight improvement ... and if you look at the first guilds, they really get from chest 15 onwards ... SINCERITY AND HONESTY, tell me the brotherhoods of the real worlds outside beta, Spain for example, there is one that gets 19 chests, 4 that exceed 15 ... and in Germany? England? France etc ..? don't be silly ...
To make an assumption, since you mention that there are already similar buildings and things do not change ... OBVIOUSLY NOT ... those buildings are difficult to find, hopefully one a week falls on the tower ... and the from the magic academy ?? If you spend 20 hours by elvenar, maybe you catch 2 or 3 a week ... and I nevertheless propose that YES OR YES, and with the same effort as up to now, those who reach those chests with these buildings be rewarded ... we are talking about a player could start with 75% more defense EVERY WEEK !!! Do not be cynical or subjective, this would benefit and help fight ... but I will go further !! Not only will one player have them, the 25 brothers will have 3 buildings of that type and the following week they will all be able to fight more and earn more points, which will give them the opportunity to get even 4 or 5 !!! that would already be 125% extra defense ...
But I apologize, it is better to say nonsense like the ones you have said that have no logic or sense, to find a solution that would please many of us ... that would be of great help (because to stay as it is ... that weekly help will be better, I say !!) and that would allow us all to fight and go further than right now.
If not, someone answer me, as things are now, on my server, at least, the maximum score is 13,000 points per tournament ...
Here I see you around 10,000, precisely you, karvest, are you to make high scores, I wonder, would you not have more advantage having a 125% bonus in defense every week? Would you fight for 10,000 points like now? NOOOOOO then at least, do not be absurd and be realistic, the equation will not change, or we look for an escape route, a help in some way, almost free, or we remain as we are (which from your comments seems to be that is what you would like ...)
On the other hand, these buildings take up little space and do not require the use of pet food, continue to deny that it is not the solution, but YES a remedy ... what a demagoguery yours ... and even hypocrisy ... (I don't like now, but improve something either ??? !!! I freak with you ...)

Pauly7

I disagree too. The only one solitary good decision that Inno made with the tournament changes was to make the prizes for chests 11-19 nominal only. The true prize has been, and continues to be, in chest no. 10. Great prizes in later chests would put pressure on fellowships and fellows to see 19 chests as the new target... So not only would it do nothing to address the problems with the tournaments, but it would also defeat the object of making the ultimate goal more attainable.

Also, as an aside - You do know that Unleashed Unit Upgrade improves troop health right?

Karvest

I'm not against such additions (but if they wanted us to have higher scores on regular basis they could just set lower difficulty during balancing stage).
I got my 10k points by completing (full auto) all available provinces up to 5* + some up to 6* to build a stockpile of badges for FA. If I would have more expiring buildings - I would just save more instants on feeding bears or stockpile those buildings/units for future use...

Additional hp/attack for every tourney FS would just increase the gap between tourney FS and casual FS, but won't convince anybody to advance their city past some sweetspots if they want to be competitive in tourney.
If there would be too many of these buildings - it will end up in "who have more scouted provinces" again (I believe getting rid of that was one of their main goals in new tourney design).

edeba

I would prefer to see them adjust the difficulty curve to something more reasonable, like my proposal where province 50 level 6 is set to 200% and the rest of the difficulty is worked back from that. I had 8 military boosts out this scrolls tournament and I was being slaughtered in the provinces in the 20s and I gave up by around province 30 as even with manual battle the losses were high.

So, I gave up around where the difficulty got to be around 200%, province 30 level 5 is around 200% difficulty. Under my proposal that would have 173% difficulty. I wasn't liking the losses at 173% difficulty and I switched to manual battle which was around province 22. By province 30 I had some battles where I'd lost about half my troops. I hadn't lost as many troops as other tournaments, but I'd managed to manual battle out to around 35 or 36. The last battle was so difficult, I thought to continue could mean having to abort or lose more than half my troops.

With my proposal that 173% difficulty would come at province 30 instead off 22. But, the losses would be about 36% higher at province 30 than 22 just because the squad size is 36% bigger.

So, with my proposal of having province 50 level 6 200%, even though I managed to battle to about province 30, which at level 5 is about 200% difficulty, I'd never get to province 50 with manual battle because the losses just because of the increasing squad size would prevent that, but I might have gotten to province 40 with the 8 military boosts.

I am not really looking forward to the tournament anymore because of degree of extreme and punitive changes.

Deleted User - 81672

+1 any additional boost buildings would be greatly appreciated.

LOKINHO

+1 any additional boost buildings would be greatly appreciated.
Finally someone with common sense !!!

To the rest that I keep reading incredulous what you say, and that if you prefer to change the system, the equation and a long etc ... that WILL NOT HAPPEN !! So, either we look for a simple and more feasible solution, like this idea ... or they will continue to give us a lot for it ... well ...

the one who has put data on that from province 30, the difficulty is 200%, and I am saying that you could have 5 buildings for FREE every week that increase your defense by 125%, if my math is not bad, I would say that I would let you fight with a difference in difficulty in that province 30, at 75% nothing more ... so ... the difference would be noticeable, right? Let's see if we think a little more, that the idea is not bad ... do not be so cynical!

Alcaro

I read the posts, people trying to find a way to cope with this awful tournament formula, keeping making suggestions ... and for what? It's ironed in my brain Marindor's post (after gazillions complaints and suggestions, after using En servers as guinea piglets) that the tournament is working as intended. :( So, why bother? They do not care, they will not do anything to ease the tournaments.

LOKINHO

5 buildings for free would never happen. or would be balanced by +100% difficulty in later provinces.
In the Spanish server there is a brotherhood that has already obtained the 19 chests on more than one occasion ... IMPOSSIBLE ?? for nothing ... if you add those buildings on top, more brotherhoods will be able to get it ...
And do not continue down that path, if they added this building award to those chests, they will not raise the level of difficulty, it would silence many mouths like yours for example!
By the way, I didn't mention it before but this building would also make the tower simpler, more participation of all the players in the tournament and towers ... look how simple everything is !!!

galrond

Finally someone with common sense !!!

To the rest that I keep reading incredulous what you say, and that if you prefer to change the system, the equation and a long etc ... that WILL NOT HAPPEN !! So, either we look for a simple and more feasible solution, like this idea ... or they will continue to give us a lot for it ... well ...

the one who has put data on that from province 30, the difficulty is 200%, and I am saying that you could have 5 buildings for FREE every week that increase your defense by 125%, if my math is not bad, I would say that I would let you fight with a difference in difficulty in that province 30, at 75% nothing more ... so ... the difference would be noticeable, right? Let's see if we think a little more, that the idea is not bad ... do not be so cynical!
Dear @LOKINHO plz get in your : INNO thinks the tournament works just fine!
They don´t see it as a problem, that ppl can´t make all scouted provinces.
So to put it in words you understand: about giving away huge amounts of +health buildings .....that WILL NOT HAPPEN!!
Calling @Karvest or anyone else a demagog and hypocrit, as you did in post #4..... That does nothing good.
Ppl are just trying to be realistic and understand what INNO wants. That does in no way mean, that ppl agree with INNO.
If you had bothered to read the "new tournament feedback"-tread, then you would have realized that.
I know I´m pretty hard on you, but you called for it yourself with your post #4. When you call other ppls arguments nonsense, then you ask for a harsh reply :mad:
When I said, that your surgestion wouldn´t stop the complaints about SS equation, is due to the "punishing advancement" element it has.
When I said, that the buildings you asked for already existed, I didn´t say anything about your surgestion or the difficulty of getting them.
I´m against your surgestions for the same reasons already mentioned by others: disrupting the game balance between FS, and maybe leading to new countermessurs.
Even though I don´t agree with your surgestion, I don´t think it´s nonsense. I agree, that INNO should improve the rewards in chest 11+
I wish, that you would treat others ppls surgestions/comments the same way.
@Alcaro You can always complain. Just don´t expect them to alter anything overnight;)

Last edited by a moderator:

galrond

In the Spanish server there is a brotherhood that has already obtained the 19 chests on more than one occasion ... IMPOSSIBLE ?? for nothing ... if you add those buildings on top, more brotherhoods will be able to get it ...
And do not continue down that path, if they added this building award to those chests, they will not raise the level of difficulty, it would silence many mouths like yours for example!
By the way, I didn't mention it before but this building would also make the tower simpler, more participation of all the players in the tournament and towers ... look how simple everything is !!!
You´re correct: adding +health buildings would make the tournament and spire easier. It would also make the map encounters easier. But frankly telling us that is like telling us the sun is hot and water is wet :rolleyes:

Karvest

In the Spanish server there is a brotherhood that has already obtained the 19 chests on more than one occasion
19 chests are not that difficult, it's even easier than 10 chests was at the moment they were introduced.
It would make spire braindead easy. Spire is already way easier than later provinces in tourneys. With 125% boost on top of my regular boosts it would cost me almost nothing.

Last edited:

LOKINHO

19 chests are not that difficult, it's even easier than 10 chests was at the moment they were introduced.

It would make spire braindead easy. Spire is already way easier than later provinces in tourneys. With 125% boost on top of my regular boosts it would cost me almost nothing.
and ... is that bad @Karvest ?? I mean, they are not going to make changes to the formula because they think they have done great. They are NOT going to change or eliminate the formula or the expansions, or the investigations or the wonder levels (100 pages of complaints and proposals, which I have read them all, give me the reason).
With which, I summarize, if what I propose is a reasonably simple idea, which could be liked, it would facilitate the tower more, and make the tournament could be extended, what do I know ... 10 more provinces? Where would the problem be? I would say that it is a solution that would bring benefits to all of us ...
On the other hand, responding to @galrond, First, when I call demagogues or hypocrites, it is to say that what I propose does not help, when it DOES HELP ... and you have both said it in your last comments, when one first says something , and then admits just the opposite, it is called hypocrisy, and demagogy is precisely what @Karvest does with his comments, wanting to win populism by criticizing my idea, saying that it is not a solution, but nevertheless in his last post, he himself acknowledges that if it would help and at least it would be a solution to be able to go further.
1 agree that inno, it will not modify anything of the formula
2 let's find another solution
3 I give one and very good for all
4 you criticize nonsense and now you say that if it would help ... then?
5 this building would not bring back scores of 20,000 at all ... but it would make the tower and tournaments easier, without so many losses (unless you want to go further, which you could do in maybe 1 in 4 tournaments for example)
6 the building, it would give 125% in DEFENSE, there is no building of this type in the game, hence my idea and my proposal, some bonus the attack, others the health of the troops, but none bonus the DEFENSE, and in the tournaments that we have, we already know that there are at least one pair in which the warrior of the mist riddles us because he always attacks first !! In fact I read a lot of complaints about it ... and do you still want to criticize my idea? Be honest at least ... right?
7 would not give them away either, it would be adding 11,13,15 to the chests ... which currently hardly give anything ... and not everyone gets there, so you would have to earn them yourself !!
8 Are we understanding each other already? It's not very difficult, is it? There are no ideas, the ones that exist are not implemented, they do not modify the formula, they do not remove from the formula neither progress, nor buying expansions, nor levels of wonders, because less than adding precisely to the new mechanics of the tournament, these "prizes" in the form of a bonus building, that does not require pet food, and that last 5 days ... if it seems excessive, they could give them in the chest 11, 15, and 19 ... so that they do not look like "gifts "...

galrond

and ... is that bad @Karvest ?? I mean, they are not going to make changes to the formula because they think they have done great. They are NOT going to change or eliminate the formula or the expansions, or the investigations or the wonder levels (100 pages of complaints and proposals, which I have read them all, give me the reason).
With which, I summarize, if what I propose is a reasonably simple idea, which could be liked, it would facilitate the tower more, and make the tournament could be extended, what do I know ... 10 more provinces? Where would the problem be? I would say that it is a solution that would bring benefits to all of us ...
On the other hand, responding to @galrond, First, when I call demagogues or hypocrites, it is to say that what I propose does not help, when it DOES HELP ... and you have both said it in your last comments, when one first says something , and then admits just the opposite, it is called hypocrisy, and demagogy is precisely what @Karvest does with his comments, wanting to win populism by criticizing my idea, saying that it is not a solution, but nevertheless in his last post, he himself acknowledges that if it would help and at least it would be a solution to be able to go further.
1 agree that inno, it will not modify anything of the formula
2 let's find another solution
3 I give one and very good for all
4 you criticize nonsense and now you say that if it would help ... then?
5 this building would not bring back scores of 20,000 at all ... but it would make the tower and tournaments easier, without so many losses (unless you want to go further, which you could do in maybe 1 in 4 tournaments for example)
6 the building, it would give 125% in DEFENSE, there is no building of this type in the game, hence my idea and my proposal, some bonus the attack, others the health of the troops, but none bonus the DEFENSE, and in the tournaments that we have, we already know that there are at least one pair in which the warrior of the mist riddles us because he always attacks first !! In fact I read a lot of complaints about it ... and do you still want to criticize my idea? Be honest at least ... right?
7 would not give them away either, it would be adding 11,13,15 to the chests ... which currently hardly give anything ... and not everyone gets there, so you would have to earn them yourself !!
8 Are we understanding each other already? It's not very difficult, is it? There are no ideas, the ones that exist are not implemented, they do not modify the formula, they do not remove from the formula neither progress, nor buying expansions, nor levels of wonders, because less than adding precisely to the new mechanics of the tournament, these "prizes" in the form of a bonus building, that does not require pet food, and that last 5 days ... if it seems excessive, they could give them in the chest 11, 15, and 19 ... so that they do not look like "gifts "...
There´s a good reason, that there´s no building giving +defense. The attribute doesn´t exist.
There´s 5 attributes: Damage, Hitpoints, Attack range, Movement range and Initiative.
All troops have a damage bonus/damage reduction against specific trooptypes. Some might call the damage reduction defense.
But there´s NO overall defense stat. That´s incorperated in Hitpoints.
I´ll make one thing clear: I have NEVER said, that increasing defense (thought you meant HP) wouldn´make fights easier. Nor have I seen @Karvest write something like that. I HAVE said, that I don´t think INNO want to implement your idea. Plz understand the difference :mad:
Now you say, that you want them to invent a new attribute. Now I´m SURE, that they won´t implement it.

Karvest

That's just the reason why Inno would not implement such thing as it ruin the balance they are aiming to. 1-2 buildings (the ones that currently available in game) at most. And even such change can be offset with some not-welcome (and maybe hidden) changes like lowering the frequency they appear in MA.

btw, 125% defense = 0 incoming damage if you don't get a debuff. That's even better than old good elven sorceress before they had been nerfed...

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

It just sounds like such a compounding reward.
My FS are only doing ~12 chests, but if we won a free UUU (or whatever) then the next week we could do more and maybe get 2 UUU and on and on

PaNonymeB

I mean, they are not going to make changes to the formula because they think they have done great. They are NOT going to change or eliminate the formula or the expansions, or the investigations or the wonder levels (100 pages of complaints and proposals, which I have read them all, give me the reason).
Why do you keep speaking of the formula that doesn't affect the difficulty of fights, and thus is unrelated with your suggestion ?
this building would not bring back scores of 20,000 at all ...
I don't think so. Difficulty on province 80 is about ×2.5 ; your suggestion would add, for players that can do 6* on one day and use boosters over two weeks, +250% whatever it is in addition of the existing boosts, which would probably be enough to make the fights easy even this far. So it sure would bring back scores of 20k+.