• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Prize added from the tenth chest

LOKINHO

You know what? I GIVE UP ... if you are so smart, handsome, and intelligent ... and in 100 pages of complaints, proposals and a thousand opinions you have not achieved ANYTHING, before a new idea that nobody has thought of, not even if want to support a partner who is looking for the best for us ... well, there you stay.
I can think of a similar ... a boat, adrift, two options, all die for not looking for a solution and row together towards the same goal, save themselves, or at least improve their situation ... or row each one for a side and die for being ignorant, for being selfish and for not supporting each other ...
Obviously the boat is the current situation with the tournaments, I try with my idea, that we all row towards the same direction, but you are looking for agony and you like to be adrift ... well, may it be great for you. A greeting!!

Karvest

Your suggestion is like "Ask the God to give you wings so you can fly out of that boat". And despite of this can save you, it won't save the boat itself (core issues will still be there).
Suggestion need to be realistic to be forwarded and implemented.

Last edited:

LOKINHO

And to this, I add, each of you, who have criticized, affirmed that my idea will not be implemented, or even predicted a negative future for X reasons ... you have also recognized that if this building came, you would be better in a tournament, in a tower , and everything would be somewhat simpler ... does it make sense what you do crushing, criticizing, saying that the idea is not going to be implemented? NO SENSE!
It is assumed that if a player exposes an idea and it is good, the players have to support the idea, whether or not it is implemented ... of course what lacks all logic and common sense, is that being a good idea, you are yourselves, my fellow players, those of you who criticize, analyze it, or directly say that it is not going to be implemented !!
I repeat, since you are so smart, wise, intelligent and you are always right, keep looking for it alone, I pass on the topic, it is not worth spending a second more with you. One thing is that the moderator sends the idea and they reject it, and another is that you, even if it seems like a good idea, are here crushing it, denying it and saying that it would be impossible. I even find your attitude disgusting.
If something is good, it is supported, whether or not it is implemented, the inefficiency of some leaves much to be desired, you have proposed (myself included) several ideas, they have been rejected, in the end the tournament has remained as it is, it will not go away to modify the formula, because if they did, they would have already done it. They have achieved what they were looking for, that some do not score as much, and that others can more easily reach 10 chests, PUNTO, this is a reality.
To that I give an addition, my idea, which would obviously help those who turn to indulge in doing something else !!! And do I meet the enemy at home? It just doesn't make any sense. The first is to support, the second is to wait for the result, and then if you want to criticize the idea ... but do what you have done?
I said, there you stay, I will see the solution that you find, of course I will not be a false, hypocritical like some, if I like it, whether it is implanted or not, I will always support the decision, that is to be brothers of the game. I say goodbye to the beta forum ... instead of adding ... you subtract ... bye!

LOKINHO

Your suggestion is like "Ask the God to give you wings so you can fly out of that boat". And despite of this can save you, it won't save the boat itself (core issues will still be there).
Suggestion need to be realistic to be forwarded and implemented.
Are you still with demagoguery?
in each tower you can win 1 dwarf gunsmith per week, hopefully 2 or 3 !! that gives 50% extra health to your troops, if you get 3, it's 150% extra !! Is that giving wings ?? NOOOOO
In the academy, during the week, you can get 2-3-4-5 buildings that bonus the attack of magicians, archers, or that give health to your troops, is that giving wings? NOOOOOO
But if I give an idea, to complete the circle, and that these buildings can be obtained in the tower, in the academy too, and they add them in the tournament, and not in a simple way precisely, since you must reach chest 11 to get 1 at least ... this is asking for wings ??? HAHAHAJAJAJA is that you do not realize how absurd you are saying that?
1 in the tower they give them
2 in the academy they give them
3 adding them to the tournament would be the logical and sensible thing to do
But for you, point 3 is to give wings and ask God for them ... please do not use God's name in vain, your attitude is outrageous. totally reprehensible.
The idea is not only realistic to be sent and implemented, but it has all the logic in the world considering where you can get bonus buildings (tower and academy) and how ... since only the tournament would be missing to complete the circle .
Let's see if before speaking, we think a little ... that the idea can be retouched? Of course, I already said, instead of giving the buildings in the chests 11-13-15-17-19, it could be only 3 chests, the 11-15-19. But the idea itself, the concept, is great, great and very doable, and it has all the logic and common sense in the world!
Leave the nonsense @Karvest, and attending to such a conclusion, recognize things now!

Deleted User - 86059

Guys can you please stop the arguing and have civil discussions or the thread will be closed

LOKINHO

And with this, ladies and gentlemen, there are no more questions (and now if you want, you can play the music of turn down for what, or that of coffin dance and enjoy the dialectical and plot review that I have hit you XD)

Karvest

Again, they made tournament difficulty chart taking into account those buildings you can get from spire and MA. If they add more guaranteed weekly buildings, they would offset them either by lowering chance of getting them in other sources or by increasing difficulty in later provinces.
And yes, even 3 additional +25% HP buildings in tourney chests is more than you can get from other sources in average, if you add them all - you can have +250-300% HP on each tourney/spire, that would give too big advantage for tourney FS compared to casual FS.

PaNonymeB

1 in the tower they give them
2 in the academy they give them
3 adding them to the tournament would be the logical and sensible thing to do
But for you, point 3 is to give wings and ask God for them ...
Indeed, points 1 and 2 were too, and that's why we got these tournament changes.

SoggyShorts

The first is to support, the second is to wait for the result, and then if you want to criticize the idea ... but do what you have done?
What? Support ideas no matter what, then after they are implemented we are allowed to criticize them?
That's... extremely backwards.
Even good ideas like merging 4 tourney encounters into single one get bad additional effects like new tourney formula when they get implemented...
Oooh that one hit a little close to home LoL

edeba

19 chests are not that difficult, it's even easier than 10 chests was at the moment they were introduced.
On live my FS made 10 chests from the start, but I see getting to 19 chests a lot more difficult. On an individual bases getting the 6600 or so individual score might be easier than 1600 because of the boosts and polishing, but getting 25 players on that same page is much more difficult.

Karvest

There are live FS taking 19 chests from start same way. Just rewards are way less valuable - less players wants to try hard to get them.

galrond

Hmm when @Karvest and I are called demagogs, hypocrits and disgusting, then nothing happens......
But when I tell the person to stop the attacks and be constructive, then my post gets deleted......
I agree, that my critisism was directed at the person, but noone else has been so rude in their very personal attacks, as he is.
I agree, that my post contained some not politicly correct words. But in contrast to his posts there wasn´t any namecalling.
To hopefully avoid this post from being deleted too, I will make it general.

If ppl don´t support the surgestions you come up with, that´s because they don´t think it´s a good surgestion.
If you react to ppl disagreeing with you by calling them unpleasent names, then it´s unlikely, that they´ll suddenly agree with you.
If you only want to insult ppl, then plz refrain from writing.
If ppl agree with you in public, and then badmouth you in private. Then they´re hypocrits. Not by solely disagreeing with you.

That was in essence what I wrote in the deleted post, just in other words.

Deleted User - 86059

And your other words are appropriate so no need for any further action.
I have dealt with others along the same lines, but that is not your place to question. If you disagree with my decisions then you are quite welcome to check them with the CM. Any foul language posts will be deleted, I follow the rules of the forum and request that all posters do.

galrond

And your other words are appropriate so no need for any further action.
I have dealt with others along the same lines, but that is not your place to question. If you disagree with my decisions then you are quite welcome to check them with the CM. Any foul language posts will be deleted, I follow the rules of the forum and request that all posters do.
You will hear no more complaints from me on this topic. He got on my nerves, and I wrote in a way I shouldn´t :oops:
I´m sorry for having been trouble, and I know it´s not easy to moderate.
I wasn´t trying to question your judgement or autority. You do a good job in a very difficuld position.
I won´t edit my earlier post, when it would remove the context.
But know that I regret the part "questioning" your fairness.
I don´t regret the part about, how ppl should behave. I just have to follow it myself ;)