• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate pressing mouse lag in battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):
In battle sometimes there is a lag between where you press and where the action is performed.
I always check the range of my enemy so my mouse is over that and then i press a place out of range but sometimes the wrong signal is send and when I press the game still though my mouse was over the enemy so my unit attacks it without walking to the place i wanted him to. Unit is an archer btw.

What I expected to happen:
unit walk to the place i press

What actually happened:
unit attacked enemy and did not move to place where i pressed

How often has this happened:
5 times so far

Reproduction Steps:

1. battle with an archer unit

2. hover over enemy unit

3. quickly press an other field

Player Name: elektronno

World: beta

Operating System: windows

Browser and Version: chrome up to date

Flash Version: up to date

DeletedUser285

I think the lag is an issue, it happened to me at least 3-4 times today in different battles. I am clicking the mouse and the wrong action takes place : i.e - moving to the wrong potion and End turns, attacking from the wrong position or just End turns without doing anything. It is frustrating and I tried to be careful...the work around is to be extremely patient, move the mouse slowly and wait for few seconds until you are sure the mouse cursor doesn't change anymore.
Another things - after 5-6 battles the memory use jumps quite a bit, and often i am forced to refresh the game.

DeletedUser31

Hi elektronno!
Thank you for reporting this issue. It seems that this issue is connected to a similar one (click) although it appears in an other form. It helps, if you move your cursor after the previous move is finished and before you give out your new command. It triggers the 'refresh' of your cursors position.

Status
Not open for further replies.