• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Preparing for the Tournaments

DeletedUser1163

Wow nomar123, how do you do that? Your videos are so cool. I don't know how to post a video, but I can still offer my suggestion in written format for the Gems Tournament.

You're always learning different battle tactics in Elvenar. For the Humans out there, I've found using these units are great battling Heavy Ranged & Heavy Melee. You know what they are? 2 Mortars & 3 Vallorian Guards.

Give the order to Finish Battle Automatically and you’ll see how well they work together.

Well you’re saying that’s fine for the Humans but we elves don’t have Mortars. You have Vallorian Guards. Just bring in your spell casters to wreak havoc on the battlefield. The Vallorian Guards will be thankful and might invite your Sorceress and Banshee to relax in their hot tub.

DeletedUser1163

NO VALLORIAN GUARDS? NO PROBLEM.
The Vallorian Guards are Heavy Melee Units who can Strike Back. They also can attack one space away and won’t get a retaliation hit unless the enemy unit can strike back. If you do not have any of these lizard warriors in your city, Elves can bring into battle Treants and Humans can take along some Paladins, both of which can strike back, if they’re level 2.

Deleted User - 60107

Being level 2 has nothing to do with it. Both Treants and Paladins can strike back from the start. In fact, all melee units have Strike Back from the start.

Also, if you are Human there's really no good reason to use Valorian Guards - you get Blessed Paladins long before you unlock the Valorian Guard.

DeletedUser1163

I don't know about that shadowblack. When my Treants and Paladins were level 1, they did not strike back. I've been playing a long, long time and remember when Treants had a spell. I wonder if the game devs will give them back their spell.

DeletedUser2579

I don't know about that shadowblack. When my Treants and Paladins were level 1, they did not strike back. I've been playing a long, long time and remember when Treants had a spell. I wonder if the game devs will give them back their spell.
A Heavy Fighter Magic user would be great. But Why is there not a priest class? Probably because they want Gems. I can't afford to spend them on battle. You?

2016, that is a while. I'm only in chapter 4,