• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Power of Provision shown only at one Workshop

Elevenar

Game version: v1.51-(05a5fbd94)-() (2018-03-27 8:33)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 64bit
Flash Player version: 29.0.0.113
Operating System: Windows 10 Insider
Screen resolution: 1920x1050
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans for sure

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
Power of Provision "graphic" shown only at one Workshop while all of them have an acitve spell.

Expected situation:
Star-ish graphic should be displayed on all my (bigger) Workshops

Reproduction Steps
Activate PoP spell on at least two workshops
2. Reload the game

Screenshots of the bug:
20180327 PoP Spell not shown.gif

DeletedUser1771

Elevenar, do you still have this problem?

Im looking at this sparkle things for few days and they work fine for me.

Elevenar

Yes, it is still the same. Started 10 new spells this morning. The spells are active and supplies are produced correctly, only the graphical illustration is wrong.

DeletedUser

When I look at your city Elevenar I can see a (really) small part of the sparkles on the other workshops.

Heymrdiedier

imo theres no issue here. move your workshops apart and you will see they all have the sparks.

That the graphics of one building overlaps another thats a different thing and i couldnt call it a bug either.
Like you can place your builders hut behind your main hall, and you wont be able to see your builders hut at all anymore, but that does not make it a bug, its overlapping graphics.
Theres a reason the buffed buildings on mobile are displayed totally different and without sparkles, because that makes it more visible. we just need something similar here aswell

DeletedUser1771

Im simulating your current situation and after that Ill make my final decision about this one :D.

DeletedUser1771

Right now you have spells Power of provision on your all workshops. Sparkles are clearly visible if you have hawk eyes :D. But, they can be seen, especially if u use zoom. But, they are behind previous workshop, so you can see only few 'lights'. This is buildings graphic overlapping, as Heymrdiedier wrote.

This looks a bit ugly, but this is not a bug. Sparkles are there. Maybe they should be bigger for workshops lvl 27 for humans. Hmm, Ill ask around what to do with this ugliness and not clear visibility :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1771

As I thought, this is def not a bug, but you can leave your feedback about this in forum, so it might be consider for changing some day.