• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Possibility of having more than max capacity

MalpA

Game version: v1.80-(b254400) (2019-05-17 08:11)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: FireFox 66.0.5 (64 bity)
Flash Player version: 29.0.0.140
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves: Elves

Is it normal that we can have more Guest race (Humanium) resource, than the maximum capacity of core or it is bug?

MalpA

upload_2019-5-17_9-15-23.png

MalpA

Soo its not fixed, and I just not looking at "fixed" part of bug forum thats why im not catch this :p

edeba

I don't think it is a bug. I think it is because you had a portal at a higher level, collected, deleted the portal and rebuilt it.

If you go and mess around with this, you mess around with the ability to build streets for the chapters that require guest race stuff for streets because then you don't have the extra guest race stuff you collected before deleting your portal.

Deleted User - 60107

I don't think it is a bug. I think it is because you had a portal at a higher level, collected, deleted the portal and rebuilt it.
How did you get that idea? The highest level of any portal is 4. At level 4 the Core has a max capacity of 2200. The screenshot clearly shows more than that stored.