• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Portal profits in Fairies

edeba

Do they work in fairies? And if so, how do I make them work? I see nothing but zeros...

DeletedUser2670

I took a look at your city in elvenarchitect and i see you have fairy portal on lvl 1. That means it has no capacity for neither ambrosia, nor night essence.
Portal profits will start giving you ambrosia once you upgrade portal to lvl 2 and night essence once you have portal on lvl 3.

Lovec Krys

The only reasonable use of portal profit is when your portal is at max level (unless you have milion of them of course).

edeba

Thanks, I only just build the portal. I am pretty sure for dwarves it started to show capacity as soon as you built it so that was confusing.

DeletedUser2735

Thanks, I only just build the portal. I am pretty sure for dwarves it started to show capacity as soon as you built it so that was confusing.
Yes. You are right. It is a different system at fairies. You only can see it on the menu of portalgoods.
There it is written that you have 0 of 0 posible ambrosia and the same at night essence. But dont blame on you. I taped into the same trap.