• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Population does not increase after upgrading Mountain Halls

palmira

Game version: v1.54-(cdaab6d73)-(master) (2018-04-26 16:10)
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 65.0.3325.181
Flash Player version: 28.0.0.161
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.13.4
Screen resolution: 13,3” (2560 x 1600)
Account name: palmira
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:

Yesterday I upgraded the mountain halls from lvl4 to lvl 5 and the population remained at the previous number for a few hours; today the lvl5 to lvl 6 upgrade finished half an hour ago and the population didn't increase. I refreshed a few times, logged out 2 times and the population didn't blink from 63.

Expected situation:
An imediat increase in population when the upgrade of Mountain Halls is finished

Reproduction Steps
1. Have Mountain Halls
2. Upgrade Mountain Halls
3. See the population does not change as soon as the upgrade finishes

Ashrem

A few of the AWs seems to give their effect as soon as the upgrade starts. Did you file an in-game bug so the mods could look at the logs?

palmira

Nope, I had the vain hope the population with appear but so far no good. But the upgrade ended long ago and the population didn't increase so far.

Marindor

As far as we can see, there's nothing wrong with this Ancient Wonder. For more specific information for your account, indeed please send us a support ticket so we can take a closer look for you.

palmira

My population didn't increase :( I have been thinking if this could somehow be related with the changes in the event buildings as neither my population nor my culture changed with the last actualization (and as far as I can tell all my event buildings were not affected, and hovering over the buildings corroborates that).