• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Polish

Biloutte91

Hello guys, when is the same polishing system on PC as on tablet and smartphone ??????? 2021 ???????

Biloutte91

I have this thing on my 3 lives world (Arendyll, Felyndral and Winyandor) ... so the test are OK no ?

Biloutte91

In general, when something comes out on the lives it is that the tests are conclusive on beta ...

Deleted User - 86059

It's not the same thing with A/B testing, it's just that a larger group was needed for the testing. I only have it in one city and would love it in all of them but we just have to be patient

DeletedUser607

It's not the same thing with A/B testing, it's just that a larger group was needed for the testing. I only have it in one city and would love it in all of them but we just have to be patient

sure... but this is beta: what stops you from rolling it out to all beta users?

Jedicris

I find it extremely annoying that I am still on the "Old System". On all my live servers I'm using the "New System" and loving it.

When I come to give NH here, I have to switch to using the mobile app. I refuse to use the "Old System".

Come on, roll it out to everybody. Make us all equal.