• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Plz add a setting with no animations that is still showing the wonders in the backgroud

DeletedUser778

Since it is intended:
Graphics on medium/high settings:
8ssP9uiohBLZ.jpg

Graphics on low setting:
TAW1Q4czg0lq.jpg

I think the wonders should also be visible on low settings.
If it is intended add a "no animations + wonders in the background" setting please. :)

This is not a bug but intended behaviour. If you would like it changed, please create a thread in the Ideas and Suggestions section of the forum. :)

I would like to suggest a setting with no animations, that is still showing the wonders.
I play with no animations (low setting now), because i find the little movements everywhere too stressful and not because I have performance issues, but I would still like to see the wonders, so please add a setting with no animations, but with wonders.

DeletedUser

I second that, i dont have a performance problem, but play without animation anyhow, and not being able to see the wonders just for the fact that i choose that is silly.

DeletedUser

Agreed! Especially since the only way to find players with Wonders is to slog through via visits..where we can't see the Wonders...lol