• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Please fix the quests!

DeletedUser651

According to Muf Muf it is not a bug that we now have more than 60 declinable quests. Talk about endless clicking!!!

This is a nightmare. Please tell the devs to fix this. One person counted 69 quests before it all repeats. If you are doing this to thwart bots, well, bots could give a flip how many it takes to flip through them.

We however, are not amused.

You say you don't want this to be a clicking game and then increase the clicking ten fold.

DeletedUser118

As much as we usually agree on things, this time I have to disagree. Personally I say the more the better. Those quest are declinable and so players can choose which of them fit to their way of playing right now. But stuff like that can change and so you can always choose different quests you wanna do when the time is right.

For example, now with the fairies I can finish quests that want me to upgrade my boosted manufactories or residences. I cannot do that anymore once all of the buildings are done. But I have other options later on and that's the good thing about this bigger amount of quests. :)

DeletedUser651

You don't understand. It isn't as if there are new ones. There are just a ton of same ones in a huge gigantic unpredictable order that takes forever to find the one that you do want. I don't need to scroll past the ones I don't want three times.

DeletedUser

Personally I say the more the better
I agree with that but...
It isn't as if there are new ones. There are just a ton of same ones in a huge gigantic unpredictable order
this comes along with developer bug which ended with stacking declinable quests from few eras. Old ones stayed (among them Dwarven quests) and new were added. So instead of having only 20 or so from single era, we have loop of 40-50 and more from few eras. Many people click over them and not realize even, that some of them are 2-3 times and some only once. Effect? Some quests are repeating every 20 cancellations, and some after 40.

DeletedUser118

You don't understand. It isn't as if there are new ones. There are just a ton of same ones in a huge gigantic unpredictable order that takes forever to find the one that you do want. I don't need to scroll past the ones I don't want three times.

Then we have a misunderstanding here cuz this was not what I read out of your first post, sorry.

However, I wouldn't really call the great number a bug but the repeating of the same quests several times while others only show up rarely. But I think we all agree on that.

What would I give for a list with all currently available declinable quests where I could choose from, by marking it somehow, which quests I wanna see showing up and which not. That would sure help alot.

DeletedUser651

Here is a list someone posted on the US forum. Does this help?:

2 Copper Buckles
1 Mage Journal + 8000 supplies
1 Workshop to lvl 6 or higher
1 Mage Journal + 16000 supplies
1 Giant Globe + 16000 supplies
50 Sorceress II
1 Residence to lvl 6 or higher
1 Manufactory to lvl 6 or higher
1 Building to lvl 6 or higher
1200 Steel
4000 Steel
Produce Bread 8 times
Produce Bread 8 times
Gain 4 Relics
500 Units
Workshop to lvl 11 or higher
4 Encounters
200k Coins + 2 Advanced Tools
Boosted Manufactory to lvl 11 or higher
Manufactory to lvl 11 or higher
6 Advanced Tools
Fight and Win in 3 Encounters
16000 Supplies
Complete a province
150 Sorceress
1 Firework +16000 supplies
600 Magic Dust
120k coins + 2 Advanced Tools
4000 Magic Dust
Spend 12 Knowledge Points
Research 1 Tech
6 Copper Coins
900 Scrolls
4000 Scrolls
1 Boosted Manufatory to lvl 6 or higher
1 Dwarven Statue
8000 granite
6 Advanced Tools
1 Residence to lvl 11 or higher
8000 Supplies
1 Building to lvl 11 or higher
100 Population
1 Firework + 8000 supplies
200 Units
1 Manufatory to lvl 11 or higher
8 x Bread
200k coins + 2 Advanced Tools
1 Building to lvl 11 or higher
1 Workshop to lvl 11 or higher
1 Residence to lvl 11 or higher
1 Boosted Manufatory to lvl 11 or higher
4 Relics
Complete a Province
150 Sorceress
4 Encounters
6 Advanced Tools
16000 Supplies
500 Units
Research 1 Tech
4000 Scrolls
4000 Magic Dust
1 Giant Globe + 16000 Supplies
1 Mage Journal + 16000 Supplies
10 Beverages + 2 Bread
4000 Steel
1 Firework + 16000 Supplies
4 Relics
Complete A Province
4 Encounters
1 Giant Globe + 8000 supplies

DeletedUser651

And that same person was kind enough to put them all in this list in case this helps:
1 Dwarven Statue
1 Firework + 16000 Supplies
1 Firework + 16000 supplies
1 Firework + 8000 supplies
1 Giant Globe + 16000 supplies
1 Giant Globe + 16000 Supplies
1 Giant Globe + 8000 supplies
1 Mage Journal + 16000 supplies
1 Mage Journal + 16000 Supplies
1 Mage Journal + 8000 supplies
10 Beverages + 2 Bread
100 Population
1200 Steel
120k coins + 2 Advanced Tools
150 Sorceress
150 Sorceress
16000 Supplies
16000 Supplies
2 Copper Buckles
200 Units
200k Coins + 2 Advanced Tools
200k coins + 2 Advanced Tools
4 Encounters
4 Encounters
4 Encounters
4000 Magic Dust
4000 Magic Dust
4000 Scrolls
4000 Scrolls
4000 Steel
4000 Steel
50 Sorceress II
500 Units
500 Units
6 Advanced Tools
6 Advanced Tools
6 Advanced Tools
6 Copper Coins
600 Magic Dust
8000 granite
8000 Supplies
900 Scrolls
Boosted Manufactory to lvl 11 or higher
Boosted Manufatory to lvl 11 or higher
Boosted Manufatory to lvl 6 or higher
Building to lvl 11 or higher
Building to lvl 11 or higher
Building to lvl 6 or higher
Complete a province
Complete a Province
Complete A Province
Gain 4 Relics
Gain 4 Relics
Gain 4 Relics
Manufactory to lvl 6 or higher
Produce Bread 8 times
Produce Bread 8 times
Produce Bread 8 times
Research 1 Tech
Research 1 Tech
Residence to lvl 11 or higher
Residence to lvl 11 or higher
Residence to lvl 6 or higher
Workshop to lvl 6 or higher

DeletedUser118

Ah you didn't get what I mean I suppose. ^^ I wanted ingame a feature which lets you turn certain quests on and off so they show up or not for you in order to make it easier for you to choose what quests you wanna see. ^^

DeletedUser408

i did not read entire message but yes too many reoccurign diclinable quests, My chiroprater is not licking it that my wrist is sore now :)

anyways i only have FOE as references as anotehr Inno game i play, and i think they got it correct there, you have 3 charater lines 1 is game quest till you reach end of era, other 2 are diclinables adn at end of era all 3 are declinalbles , but note overall only about 9 quest reoccuring in order.
Here you can cycle thru and round 1 and round 2 is slightly differnt in its order it appears, its simply too wierd adn not needed

SO i vote to reduce amount of quests, like dwarves still asking me to build dwarves stuff when i am in fairies?

DeletedUser1231

I actually agree that there are too many repetitive quests (especially that some come back more often than from others).

It has been 1 the years since I make the repetitive quests to provide myself in materials but the new workshop, the academy and the possibility of to gain relics easily change my way of seeing things.

I am thus going to reorganize my city to not more to have to make these quests " boring " and to keep this time gained to make the tournaments, and take more pleasure in the game.

DeletedUser607

well, after I'm done with the fairy-quests (the main quest line), I expect to have 2 quest slots again. and then I can rearrange by carefully declining.

that is a bit of work, but the result might be interesting. think about it this way, if there are two quests demanding 8 bread simultanously, both quests will be happy when you harvest 8 bread --> twice the income.