• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Please explain the combat system

DeletedUser506

Wow, looking at your screenshot Khebeln I guess I'm still one of the lucky guys who doesn't need to deal with 600+ sized squads when you have limited techs. That's just cruel.

The fact that you don't like the current system doesn't make it a 'broken' system.

You're technically right. Fine, maybe it's not a broken system, but at least explain the system. Everything just seems so unnecessarily arbitrary and, judging by the numbers, convoluted. Why do 20 kill 20 and 1 kills 15? Why those particular numbers? What if I had 10, would they kill 16? The system simply could be so much better than it is right now.

DeletedUser126

I agree the biggest issue the system feels random atm, there is no head and tails about it :(

DeletedUser118

Maybe the one guy, feeling alone, gets into beserk-mode or something like that. :D

However, it just not feels right if you have almost killed all your enemies but still loose alot of men thanks to this one "super-beserk-fighter".

DeletedUser205

yes Khebeln, I got your message.
May be, may not be, I will see.
B.t.w. I negotiate very seldom till now (because I like to improve my fighting skills and I'm mentally not in a hurry to collect great numbers of provinces).
Everybody can see, that I'm paying for this and that.
But most of my friends testing this closed beta are trying the nonpaying-version.
So I think, I do have a good basis to compare the both possibilities.

For me the mixture of playing active (fighting encounters) and staying passive and collecting supplies to build army and waiting the hours to get knowledgebooks for researches - just for nothing than waiting - is the deal.
Till now I didn't face those supersquads which can blow anything away. If there will be the one or other I will negotiate. If there are no encounters to fight anymore because of that supersquads, I will join your moaning.