• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Please bring back the white arrow buttons on the goods

DeletedUser651

With a new update the buttons to flip the goods pages back and forth have become so tiny they are a pain to use. Please bring back the white arrows on the left and right sides of the goods pages in the wholesaler that we had before.

DeletedUser43

I've changed the prefix of this thread to "Trader", as it concerns the interface of the trader only.

Maybe it's interesting to check this thread (click) about the background of the change of the arrows. As you can see, there were some issues with the original arrows as well. Nevertheless, we're very interested in the feedback on the new arrows! ;)

DeletedUser651

Maybe it depends on your screen size. I have my resolution set at 1600 x 900 and these new buttons are incredibly tiny.

On my tablet, trying to click on them with sausage fingers is also very difficult.

DeletedUser

I've already had some clicking problems with the new arrows at the Trader, they acted as being clicked twice sometimes (never watched this behaviour at their previous locations), but I don't want the old arrows back, what would mean the return of the danger of making unwanted buys at the wholesaler.

DeletedUser

I misclicked as the white arrows on the sides were gone and I hadn't read the update list yet ^^
To be honest, I like them where they are now. However, could they be a bit larger please for easier clicking?

DeletedUser651

I'd be ok if they stayed where they were but were a bit larger.

DeletedUser43

@Zorro , why do you prefer the old arrows (e.g. place, graphics and/or size)?

So far, it seems that everyone is ok with the new arrows, as long as they would be a little bit bigger in the wholesaler. :)

DeletedUser

was much easy to move , think so
but, if all r ok with it , i do agree to:)

DeletedUser

NO.
The old arrows made it really easy to mislick and accept a trade you didn't want.

DeletedUser651

Size. I am ok with the new ones if you make them bigger.

DeletedUser43

I've forwarded the suggestion to make the arrows in the Trader bigger. :)

DeletedUser

Ok for me if they make the new buttons bigger. It's not very comfortable to work with this small buttons we actually have.

DeletedUser

You guys are never happy it seems. First you hated the old arrows who looked great, now you have new arrows who are really ugly and hard to miss and you guys still complain.

DeletedUser

You guys are never happy it seems. First you hated the old arrows who looked great, now you have new arrows who are really ugly and hard to miss and you guys still complain.
This is false.
Nobody hated the large arrows .

DeletedUser118

We didn't hate it, but some of us like it better the way it is, cuz it could have happened that you've accidently bought something you didn't want to buy.

DeletedUser651

Drialik, we are all talking about ideas and giving suggestions. Everyone who wanted the arrows moved agrees the new arrows are too small. The main reason I started this thread was because the new arrows were too small. I have been persuaded that returning to the white arrows won't work because of the possibility of getting goods you don't want, and I agree with the solution that everyone else suggested: make the new buttons larger. That idea has now been forwarded so the developers can make a tiny tweak that will make this game better. We talk about problems and we find solutions together. Just because someone says something doesn't work well doesn't mean they are hating something or complaining. If no one brings up issues, they can't get fixed. :)