• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Players who quit the game move to the outer ring (Report inactivity to INNO)

SoggyShorts

A majority of my neighbors return the favor.
I can assure you this is not the case for most players. In my FS on both worlds the average return visit rate for doing your entire world map is 10% or less according to all 47 players.
For me, having a "majority" of players return the favour would mean getting ~80 visits a day from players on the world map, not 8.
As far as trades all you need is 3 players that are bigger than you with different boosts- either on the map or in your FS,so imo having neighbors that visit is far more important than trades.

DeletedUser1163

Because I charged ahead when I first started playing Elvenar, completing so many provinces, I need goods very badly now to negotiate with the creatures on the World Map provinces because they outnumber me. My Fellowship aids my city. I am so thankful I have good neighbors that are willing to trade with me.

Marindor

Hi guys,

This idea won't need a poll since it was suggested multiple times already and it is planned to implement this in the future. At the moment we don't have an estimate for it as to when it will arrive but once it's there, we'll certainly let you know :cool: